melee help plz

Best answers
melee is doing my nut in , i can lock onto some one and hit um, sure thats simple... but the thinks people do r unbelviabe. u proberly know what i mean....
can u give me some advanced tips on how to own with melee plz :)

eze

Best answers
well first off i'm no expert but this is what i've picked up. Teleport ALOT. and pay attention to your raydar when u don't know where they are. Second of all when you dont' know where they are TELEPORT! lol chances are they are about to whack u from behind. I've found being good at evading melee is more important then getting them. Also blocking and hiting them back can be very useful to. But when your fighting someone advanced it won't work cause they will teleport immediately after hitting u to prevent that. Now if yer at a lower powerlevel than person u are fighting do not hit them head on. u gotta go from the side or back. or hope they're off guard :p. The rest is mainly practice. Work on hitting people then teleporting to catch up and hitting them again before they can recover. Work on finishing up melee atks that hit them into a wall with quick blasts. Oh yea and always get used to doing little quick recharges. When you have time recharge a little more but most of the time it's tele, quick charge tele etc. Until u go ssj then u can afford alot more ki. That's what i've managed to pick up in the past 3 days of playing :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom