Melee Fighting

Best answers
Err, The melee fighting in this game is a bit boring at times :] you need to make it so you can fight fast w/ hands etc, the go kick and make em fly gets kind of old after a while if you know what i mean :p so my suggestion is make it so that you have 2 sets of melee, fighting close without making launch 100 miles, and the one where u can launch 100 miles :}

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kozak said:
Err, The melee fighting in this game is a bit boring at times :] you need to make it so you can fight fast w/ hands etc, the go kick and make em fly gets kind of old after a while if you know what i mean :p so my suggestion is make it so that you have 2 sets of melee, fighting close without making launch 100 miles, and the one where u can launch 100 miles :}
Ehm... did you read the outline before posting this? ... Melee is going to be (almost) totally redone. So that means you have no idea what's it gonna be like in Beta 1.2 :) Maybe you'll like it better in the new version :rolleyes:
Also look at the Dev. Journals... there are some screenshots of the new melee already.

Best answers
One word for new melee idea.

"METEOS"
-Known as super combos in the DBZ Games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom