Melee Combat Guide (Video)

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, all character will have different animations for every melee attack they do. We could actually make the fighting 'combo melee' faster, but then that'd just be soooo fast that you wouldnt be able to really see anything awesome.. So I slowed it down some for you guys to actually be able to see the attacks :)

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i just **** my pants...and i also had goosebumps too while watching that vid..and i cant explain how awesome that is because its soo FRICKING AWESOME!! its beyond that but is hard to tell :D keep up the good work..

Best answers
I need to ask i'm new on forum but i play esf for years. When we can play that mod?? is really awsome!! and if that sprites and models are at download?

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.3 is not ready. None of the new stuff is for download. Everything is modified to the point where you can only open our art through our own programs.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ESF 1.3 is not ready. None of the new stuff is for download. Everything is modified to the point where you can only open our art through our own programs.
I'm crazy to test this version, they could at least release a beta with the vegeta and Ginyu?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Has no provision for a beta? 1 month or 1 year? I'm freaking out since 2009, every day into the site expecting a beta ... you guys have no idea how torturous. But I hope it is released, and at least this year :-/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
is to laugh? You only say it cuz probably should be playing like crazy, and even getting a finger hard hehehe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team hasnt set a release date because they dont know it themselfs. The reason for this is that they are still developing and implementing features, those new additions to the game might cause bugs and other anomalies setting them back to the point where they need to find a solution.

The official release date is:
Its out when its out.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And we know how it can seem like torture. Many of us have been waiting longer than you, if 2009 is when you started.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man I tell you, when the final version ships, I will disclose in question is all that site here in Brazil, ESF aki is not well known, but the new version will be.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I sure hope he doesn't spread the word, brazilians can be very annoying, I hate them!

PS: I'm brazilian.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not all Brazilians are boring, but we have many problems with cheats, so probably you do not like Brazilians, but rest assured, few Brazilians speak English, just want the final version to flood the server BR.
Meanwhile, I am waiting and watching the news forum for the final version, which is the dream of every fan of DBZ.

PS: I'm brazilian.

Last edited by Specht; 9 Hours Ago at 02:44 AM.
So expect the final version and get ready to "tomar porrada" on the server BR =D

Last edited:
Best answers
That is one cool fighting system. :D Good job, devs! :yes: I especially like the terrain dragging feat. I don't think I have ever seen that before! :shocked: Will it also work with vertical movement?

By the way, you all should just patiently wait for the team to set the release date. That's what the best devs in the business do, like Blizzard. No one complains about the quality of their games when they are finally out, right? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom