Melee changes, is this correct?

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey all,

I heard that the new melee system is not going to make the character practically invincible for 10 seconds after you hit them, is this correct? Also, are the melee bubble thingies going to open? or.. are they still gonna be invincible?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey all,

I heard that the new melee system is not going to make the character practically invincible for 10 seconds after you hit them, is this correct? Also, are the melee bubble thingies going to open? or.. are they still gonna be invincible?
There will be no melee bubble at all. And no invincibility.

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
If released Half-Life is not genuine can it execute?

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
This version of Half-Life has been very old now, where you can also think of ways to buy

---------- Double Post below was added at 11:22 AM has been merged with this post created 11:17 AM at ----------

Hope not too much wrong so I do not burst a long time ....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There will be no melee bubble at all. And no invincibility.
Although you guys could add a 2D expanding circle sprite as an effect for hard punches(if it already isn't)

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although you guys could add a 2D expanding circle sprite as an effect for hard punches(if it already isn't)
He was talking about a melee protection bubble like for 1.2s advanced melee. Effects are a different thing XD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He was talking about a melee protection bubble like for 1.2s advanced melee. Effects are a different thing XD
yea i know what he meant... but that reminded me of an effect so i just blurted it out

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This version of Half-Life has been very old now, where you can also think of ways to buy
HL is available over Steam, although I do appreciate not everyone can buy stuff online.

Don't worry about the effects during melee, it's pretty clear if someone's meleeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom