Melee attack bug :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this what im gonna say might have already been pointed out but:
when i kick some1 down,then kick him up b4 he gets up,and when i go to kick him again from beneath him i cant by this he gets up and he can give a fight :/
(if some1 understud what i just said the reply plz :))

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if I understand correctly. You melee someone to the ground and follow them and try to smack them again before they get up?

If this so, then the reason you can't is because once he hits the ground I think he is not able to be smacked again. Because then you could smack someone around for an infinite amount of time. Also I believe a person is "invulnerable" for about a second right when he gets up from being smashed as well.

Best answers
not quite true, I think there is actually a point during the role of a person where u can knock them up again...I have done it, but it seems 2 b random

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a split second where u can hit em when hes getting up

but any time before or after will miss

Best answers
Changing mp_nomeleehittime to 0 or some small number can fix this. Since i can smack my bots all around the map. It is very fun and true to the series since just getting hit once rarely happens.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think what u just said should b a default on a map since its like that on the DBZ show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom