mele sugestion

Best answers
i was thinking that the mele should look better, in this picyure, you can see that the tree is broken when you hit it!!enjoy!! :laff: ;)

Best answers
and what might a breaking tree have to do with melee looking better...? you know, for those people that have no idea what youre talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. make it a jpg next time
2. breaking trees is not possible for the HL engine
3. eye candies maybe in future releases
4. the thread name should contain something of the subject

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if u wait for hl 2 mods for esf they will probably have that i think

Best answers
wowowowo, is hl 2 out for computer? or is it only for like x-box

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
if u wait for hl 2 mods for esf they will probably have that i think
and
tekhsheen said:
wowowowo, is hl 2 out for computer? or is it only for like x-box
do not spam ... your comments had nothing to do with this suggestion ...

also ... we don't think we'll make ESF for HL2 ... so don't ask for it or mention it

do not reply with any "HL² and ESF" comments

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
uhrrr i said the wrong thing i ment hl2 DBZ mods not esf :p annyways there are already like 2 or 3 dbz games for halflife 2 in development i believe

Best answers
What if you change the model of a moveable object, to a top of the tree with all the branches. Made the trees trunk a breakable object. And made it so whenever a player triggers the falling damage effect, it would also make a small- medium powered explosion. Could it be done then? O_O

1. Player A melees Player B toward a tree.
2. Player B hits the tree.
3. Player B takes falling damage.
4. Small-Medium powered explosion is triggered.
5. Breakable tree trunk is broken the tree top should fall.

Best answers
off-topic like whoa: nretep howd you do the superscript?
on-topic:me thinks someone will say that breakable object cause too much laggage or something like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyfore said:
off-topic like whoa: nretep howd you do the superscript?
on-topic:me thinks someone will say that breakable object cause too much laggage or something like that
He is right, too much would just make it lag. Look at riverside, all those trees. I think env animations should be fine. Although I dunno if they could code models to have hit points and add a break animation o_O.

Best answers
ya, when you hit the ground hard, instead of just making a crack, makin an explosion, that is just brilliant, and you havnt answered my question, is hl2 for pc yet??

Best answers
Seriously Tekhsheen...is this entire thread a joke? You keep asking questions that have been asked a thousand times before.

1) The ESF Team isn't stupid. They KNOW breakable terrain would be cool. If they haven't put it in, then they are going to in the future, or not for some very good reasons.
2) Does this look like a Half-life 2 Forum to you? Or a video games store? because I'm sure either of those could answer your question.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been requested and suggested a thousand times and rejected a thousand times already. Breakable terrain would lag HL1 to death and this mod isn't a HL2 mod, at the very least it isn't yet. Furthermore you keep drifting off topic, so I'm just going to close this thread. If you have a different suggestion for the mod, make another one.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom