mech concepts

Best answers

well i can't get any crits in mechmod...but this is a samurai mech concept i am working on...it is only one siode of the character...(because i suck at symmetry and im also drawig the otherside as the back of the mech i need help on the head because it looks too plain...so can you help me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice but try to make it more clearly and lineary

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG.... i not a mechmod freak... but i think i got one crit:
on the upper;right pic.... the left side (leg) had lines... but the dont match as one line the match like broken lines -.-"

get it?

Best answers
Hey KrazyAce,
For your MechMods, you should look at Onimusha art work if you're tryin to achieve some samurai look.. it looks pretty good for a futuristic outfit, but i just dont feel the samurai-ness. I have some few pictures from onimusha,, if you cant find that many pictures, ill be sure to scan them in for you!!!!!

Best answers
:( i figured it sucked...o ok anggg...can i get those pics?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh.... At least he'll always have a portable flashlight on his head.. >_> ,
Try to have his shoulder pads come down to his elbow and hang of his arm, And those pad this around his waist, Have em only on his sides.. Mybe that'll help?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hate to bring this up, but you should look at some of the power rangers zords for inspiration , at least 3 of them had kinda a samurai thing going on there, cant remember the names of said ones for the life of me,

but they do look kinda like what i assume your going for, the bodies anyways

Best answers
well actually the concept character was suppose to be in relation to a gundam not a complete mech look alike...

and i was trying my best to not look at other peoples art...so i could get better and not be accused of copying

but i think i might have fixed it

and the thing on his head isn' a flashlight...it is a katana...but it is his ponytail thing...iunno i will work on it more and show yall updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom