Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets = Best, Or Not?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
There's a difference between vegetarians and vegans. Vegans are more of the activist kind of non-meat eaters. Vegetarians are the ones who eat that way for health reasons (they do eat meat, but it's only fish and poultry, lightly.)

Hell, my view on it is since it's already dead, I might as well eat it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And there are wannabe Vegans and Vegetarians XD Who just say "OMG im not gonna murder those animals anymore and only gonna eat veggies (veggies and fish for the vegetarians)." And then for about a week they say how awesome they are and spreading the hate upon meat eaters. But guess what ? Those people usually start eating meat again after 2 weeks. And yes, i've witnessed several cases of that poop XD

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Guys i'm a vegetarian and I'm offended that you eat meat. Stop. And I hope you're offended that I declined your turkey.

Also, a vegan isn't always more 'activist'. I dated a vegan, and she wanted to kill PETA with all her heart (man the monologues got annoying).

Vegans just don't eat anything that comes from animals. So no milk or cheese etc.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, a vegan isn't always more 'activist'. I dated a vegan, and she wanted to kill PETA with all her heart (man the monologues got annoying).
Sounds like an activist to me on the opposite end of the spectrum :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sounds like an activist to me on the opposite end of the spectrum :p
lol. Good point, though I'm sure you knew i was exagerating a bit :p.

Yeah, she doesn't like PETA. But I'm sure you see what I'm getting at.

I'm just saying. They're not all "don't eat meat or else."

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. I'm sure they all do it for their own personal reasons, be it ethics or health, but not all shove it down your throat too. It's just that vegans who are more activist about it are the ones likely to say more about it while there are others you never could guess they were until you basically asked after noticing what they ate after a while.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a reason to hate PETA. They're not animal friendly at all. They kill at least 90% of their "rescues" right in the freaking van. They don't believe in domestic animals you see; they see them as ruined animals that should be put down because they have no instincts in the outside world. Or at least that's the case with their leader...And I'm not mistaken about this; a student did a whole project on this for a college sociology final, images and all. Don't trust PETA with animals.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't need to. I know it to be true.

O'rly?

Sounds like (bad) advice, rather than just a story. :/

Haha @ J-Dude, you read my sig.
Still proved my point.
Ya rly.
It's a story.

@ dan
remember what happened to the priest that ran after me in the early days when you joined cow rp? Same fate for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad I keep Kosher and don't have to eat the crap that is all of fast food.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
There's a reason to hate PETA. They're not animal friendly at all. They kill at least 90% of their "rescues" right in the freaking van. They don't believe in domestic animals you see; they see them as ruined animals that should be put down because they have no instincts in the outside world. Or at least that's the case with their leader...And I'm not mistaken about this; a student did a whole project on this for a college sociology final, images and all. Don't trust PETA with animals.
Really now?

And here I hated PETA simply because they tried to force their beliefs on to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PETA

I read this and now I hate them even more. They discriminate against insects and arachnids alike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom