Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets = Best, Or Not?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, Iheard other McDonald stories, like that they feed their chickens once per week, by this system first giving them food, and then giving them to eat their own crap, and again and again and again. Now think of what those chickens have in their muscels concidering the "food" they eat. And then, we wat them...
Anyway, I would do same on that woman's place, and I would keep 2 weeks of free meals too XD

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.Snopes.com said:
On 28 November 2000, a breaded deep-fried chicken head was found in a box of chicken wings purchased at a McDonald's in Newport News, Virginia. Katherine Ortega says she discovered the McNoggin while divvying up the wings at home for her family of four. (Fried chicken wings were being test-marketed in that area.)
Chicken nuggets are made with processed chicken anyways,

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, Iheard other McDonald stories, like that they feed their chickens once per week, by this system first giving them food, and then giving them to eat their own crap, and again and again and again. Now think of what those chickens have in their muscels concidering the "food" they eat. And then, we wat them...
Anyway, I would do same on that woman's place, and I would keep 2 weeks of free meals too XD
Oh man. First of all, if they were forced to eat their own feces, disease would lay waste to them. Secondly, it's not in any factory farms best interest to only feed their animals once a week anyway since they wouldn't get all those delicious muscles that way.

We need a tinfoil hat smiley here :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm how do U know how delicious muscels are after you eat Ure own ****? And, ok, maybe it isn't a week, maybe 5 days or so, and og course it pays of to them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I could interpret it as: How do you know how delicious the chicken's muscles are after they have eaten their own faeces. Ok, maybe not a week, but five days or so, and of course it pays off for the companies making them.

There is very, very little protein in faeces, and so it would not be part of helping the chickens develop muscles.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want your meat to be tender you fatten it up with food and don't let it move. Making it eat its own **** will do nothing to benefit the company, other than killing off its customers and causing more lawsuits. Don't fall for everything you hear on the internet (except what I just said >_>)

ooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
also, QFT.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't it be awesome if it like, started talking to her?

Old news though. :/

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3)Vegetarians suck, I'm not saying not to eat meat at all but if you're at a christmass celebration with your family and someone offers you mean and you decline them, you pretty much just offended that person.
How does that make sense, I don't celebrate christmas, but if you're vegetarian, you're vegetarian, if your close friends and family are gonna get offended because of you don't eat meat, well lets just say theres a lot worse things you could be.

Dumb thing to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like the kind of vegetarians that give me lectures everytime i eat something containing meat >_> Or say things like, don't eat that infront of me -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How does that make sense, I don't celebrate christmas, but if you're vegetarian, you're vegetarian, if your close friends and family are gonna get offended because of you don't eat meat, well lets just say theres a lot worse things you could be.

Dumb thing to say.
I was refering to christmass as an example, lets just say old folks don't actualy care about if people are vegetarians or not. ( talking from experience)
I dont like the kind of vegetarians that give me lectures everytime i eat something containing meat >_> Or say things like, don't eat that infront of me -_-
QFT.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was refering to christmass as an example, lets just say old folks don't actualy care about if people are vegetarians or not. ( talking from experience)
Let's just say that nobody cares if you eat meat or not. What are they gonna do if you don't eat meat? Cry about it? It's a small personal preference, nobody is gonna judge you on it. If they do, they're not your friend to begin with. Whether they're old or young makes no difference whatsoever...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's just say that nobody cares if you eat meat or not. What are they gonna do if you don't eat meat? Cry about it? It's a small personal preference, nobody is gonna judge you on it. If they do, they're not your friend to begin with. Whether they're old or young makes no difference whatsoever...
Keep telling yourself that. And I never said I was a vegetarian or if I saw a friend judge someone, it was just a christmass familiy gathering/meal.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LionHeart said:
Keep telling yourself that.
I don't need to. I know it to be true.

LionHeart said:
And I never said I was a vegetarian or if I saw a friend judge someone, it was just a christmass familiy gathering/meal.
O'rly?

LionHeart said:
if you're at a christmass celebration with your family and someone offers you mean and you decline them, you pretty much just offended that person.
Sounds like (bad) advice, rather than just a story. :/

Haha @ J-Dude, you read my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom