Mcafee Internet Security Suite - I Cant disable FW

Best answers
Uhh... I've having trouble disabling the firewallthat comes with Mcafee Internet Security Suite 6.0 2004. ... I Cant make my ESF/CS/NS/.. every hl mod server anymore :S .. CAn anyone help me to figure out how to disable it so i can make my server again.

No one want to help me?

Best answers
Well if it's that much of a problem you could just uninstall it. Get AVG, a free Anti Virus. Or grab Norton, I know that one has an on/off function for the firewall.

Best answers
Yeah, but it lagged my server bad. And my comp in general (i have an amazing comp dont ask)... ehh id rather jsut find a way to change the port or w/e

Best answers
It lagged when you uninstalled it? That dosn't make any sense. Unless Mcaffee had some viruses quarantined and when you uninstalled it they became 'active' again.
You could always format.

Best answers
Are you sure that its Mcafee slowing down your machine? When did you install Mcafee? When did the problems start occuring?

Best answers
Well it's not, slowing it down like.. maddd lag. It's just using alot more pc than I was expecting. I installed mcafee yesterday, the 2004 security.. center thing the whole deal. And I just need to know how to shut off the firewall lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom