Match #7 - Guest vs Evil Trunks

Best answers
Friendly reminder of them rules:

1. The sig size does not matter, but it must be under the forum's rules max (600 x 200)
2. This isnt limited to Photoshop. You can use other programs. However, when posting the sig, please specify which programs you used.
3. You have up to 3 days to post your sig.
4. Anything that you did not create, you must give credit to the original author. This applies to everything. (If the original author could not be found just post a link to where you got whatever it is you got)
5. For each battle you may use an old sig. However, in the semi-final and final rounds you are required to make a new sig.

Please do not post anything too off topic; keep it to simple good lucks please. Thank You.

I didnt think Id have to say this...

Only official judges can vote. Those are Shijing, Hworang, Hsu, Smurf, and I. Thank you.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I guess I might as well post what I have. The picture is just from some random anime babe site. I forgot to save the link, I have the original picture on my computer if you must see it. And I also used a stock photo, although with the finished product you can't even see it really. Anwyays...enjoy.

Retired
Best answers
here's mine

anime images from randon site.. one is war of genisis and the other cowboy bepop

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was told that my host, anime-overload is down apparently. I will move it to a new host temp host so that people can actually see it.

*edit: All fixed, you should be able to view it now*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Guest0043:

Reason: ET might have put a lot of work into his sig, but LS's sig seems to still have a better overall feel to it. The way ET edited his stock/image was really a negative to me, looking like a wing is coming out of it's ass or something. LS gets one of the best anime characters ever (Spike) and even adds another nice looking one (which I think it would have been even better without)

Current Score:
Guest0043 - 1
Evil Trunks - 0

Best answers
Id have to go with Evil_Trunks sig, It kind of fits all together. Guest sig would of been great if he didnt have the chick on it, He did a poor job cutting her out and he just slapped her on the guys right.

Evil_Trunks - 1
Guest0043 - 1

Best answers
Ugh... okay, I guess I'll go ahead and edit every post saying only judges can vote. Anyway,

my vote goes to Evil Trunks.

Evil: I loved the bg you got for this, it really works well with the stock you used. I also absolutely love the text. When I look at your piece I feel as if Im getting eye candy and a picture with an entire story right behind it. Awesome job man.

LS: I think I wouldve liked your sig better if there was only one stock. I think that the fact that both of them are there kills it. you did do a nice job with the bg, and even the text isnt that bad. However I just sort of get more feeling out of Evil's work this time. You made a nice sig though.

Current score:
Evil: 1
LS: 1

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote is for Guest.

Guests sig is nice and light, everything fits well together.

Et your sig is just a bit to dark. I could not tell what the main focus was, the only reason I knew it was an angle was the title and the original picture. When I first saw it I thought it was just a big smear across the sig.

Guest - 2
ET - 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't see evil trunks for some reason. Can someone send me it or something.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, it would appear as if my school host is ****ed too. Which is peculiar. Oh well, let me find myself another host. I think my old host is back up again. Hopefully you'll be able to see this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I can see it.

Well, my vote goes to guest.

Reason: I just love it. The 2 stocks are positioned nicely together and the backround fits perfectly with it. Also the text goes perfect with it.

Trunks' was nice but the stock is blended in too much and kinda hard to see. But the backround is sexy.

Guest-3
Trunks-1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a bit of a toughie between each, there booth exeptionally great, but im afraid im going to give it to guest, his choice of graphics are much cleaner and used decently, i also find the text effect better, with outlines and various filter effects on the text. E-T's text is a litttle bland, no outlines or unqiue sets, E-T's choice of graphic is a little off, the way the wings sprouting out of her seems odd, feels like she's got a bad case dihorrea to me, also, the way that the origional graphic used light glinting that went over the picture at various places left some untidy missing patches on the wing when you used it.

so overalll im going to go with guest because overall, its tidyer ;O

Evil Trunks- 1
Guest- 4

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, even without Shijing's reply, it was already decided that LS has won. And I congratulate him on that. I tried real hard to make a sig capable of beating you, but I guess the fates were against me.

Best answers
Congratulations LS! Youre moving up :]
Evil, very awesome try man... I bet youll do better next time.

Retired
Best answers
Good Job on The Sig ET. We both Equallly Did Well. I Don't see it As one person did better. i just see it was personal preerence from the judges stand point. everyone likes different things..

good job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom