Master Chief [WIP]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this better?

I was doing this with a toy as a ref, so it didn't look exactly like the Halo2 master chief, but i just found a good master chief ref so i will use that now. More updates later. I need a skinner BTW [experienced only]

Best answers
Nice, very nice ^_^, gewd stuff there raiko, cant wait for the legs :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no frontal perspective view :| and if you show a front image in the perspective view, it would look distorted compared to any referance he is using ;).....just to point it out :p

hay raiko, looks like ur really getting into max now, i knew you started using it, but didnt realise how well u got into it :) there are a couple of misplaced poly's, if you want me to help you out, just ask, im on msn, and you (should) know who i am :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really good now, can't wait to see it finished and skinned :D Keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The chest edits are almost done, im doing this very slowly but its getting there. The back is done, might do some editing once i relook my ref. And its at 1742 polys, and as you can see that there are alot of wasted polys on the back which i will cut off and should reduce the poly count a bit. So the upper body is just about done:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks awesome, congrats

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so i dont have to post anymore angles heres a turnaround render:

Thanks ice man and eclipse ^_^. And thanks to everyone else for the comments. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres the fix i showed you on msn?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havn't done that yet :p. This is just the same version as the one i showed in my post before my last. I just used a rotating animation. I'm not going to start all my edits till after school tomorrow. That is also when i will finish up the upper body and start the legs. and if i dont find a good skinner, i might have to do the skin myself :S.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im learning to skin..so may i try it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can give it a try, I will just release an SDK without the skinmaps XD. Because no one will like my maps, everyone always complains about the way I map :p. But i'm learning to skinmap in max, so thats a bit different. If I decide to map it, I will skin it too. And if I like how it turns out, I will release it with my skin. We will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom