Masenko? Is there ANY purpose for it?

Best answers
Anyone actually use this or FOUND a use for it? Im guessing its broken and will be made useful someday? (Its an attack thats slower, weaker, and equal blast radius of the Generic beam, untill the two charcters who use it transform, the generic beam has bigger range then it).. Is there any reason why one would use it?

Best answers
Apparently so..

(off topic: did everyone just have trouble accessing the site?)

Best answers
It's not that great of an attack. And since you can't move while charging it's even worse. It should be tweaked. off topic:Yeah, I did have trouble with the site not too long ago.

Best answers
It should be made so u can move with it or make it so it blind the person it hits.

Best answers
the charging should be quicker, power stronger and speed, maybe stay the same... all i know is that it really was a spuerweapon when gohan gets pissed off... atleast till the cell games, cause he then only used the Kamehameha

Best answers
Masenko... its a kick ass beam i have found it to be a good ps beam for pic and gohan.... it may not have radius but it has power

Best answers
well i use the attack after a melee fight,knocking my opponent into the ground then shooting a masenko at him.works good for me

Best answers
I heard its gettin an upgrade sometime to make it more useful....maybe im just hearin rumors though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it alot bvetter then the kama it charges alot faster, and i kill people better with it.

Best answers
:yes: i LOVE masenko, absolutley love it. I use it all the time.

my strat is to either double hit them into the ground, or throw them into it, then charge up a masenko and blast them to hell with it. It charges fast, decent damage.

It's great :D

Best answers
You may use it all the time, but that doesn't mean Generic beam would not make a better use to you.

Best answers
Masenko...use for it.. to give the char another attack so as not to be unbalanced? gohans only attack shield attack and generic?.. =P

Piccolo on the other hand taught it to him when he was younger so i suppose its a good starter beam if anything dunno tho.. will investigate lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cenax said:
You may use it all the time, but that doesn't mean Generic beam would not make a better use to you.
With generic beam damage being brought down, it might be more usefull to try a bigger beam like masenko.

Best answers
If generic beam is being weakened, it makes a little more sense.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Generic beam = overpowered, IMO.

Gohan's power beam / masenko is awesome, it charges in about half the time of the gen beam and does about double power, which is enough if you can hit with it. It's also the best struggle beam out there if you have enough room. Piccolo's is worthless but it's being worked on.

Best answers
I use the masanko in ps all the time and win sometimes
Only sometimes though :(

Best answers
I like the Masenko because I can hit people with it that are close to me and not blow myselft to hell unlike most of the other powerful beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom