Marine for Hold-Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah once is excuasble man, but no more then that. You can tell the obvious quality differances between the head and everything else.

sirken

S
it's not from wol... what ever it's called and u do what every u want to prove that it's not mine (witch it is) and i'll site back and watch the crap u pull from between your legs

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he either got it in wolfien stine, polycount < what i said in the zeq2 forums> and probbly turbosquid...if anyone has time..and waste their time looking for the same exact head..go ahead..im not..*school* :(

sirken

S
ahaha i didn't get it from anywere so there is 0 of anything on the head it's hl2 style and i made it... so stop there is nuthing u can do...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why get so defensive? if ur innocent you would try to prove your innocence, instead of letting us try to prove your not...

personally i think u should just own up, its VERY obvious. and if you ever wanna borrow a jcb, it can be arranged, it would sure as hell be quicker than digging a hole the way you are now..

sirken

S
jcb? i'm lost here i am not definceve i just hate people that say i rip everything i make

sirken

S
it's on zeq2 forums and i am really lazy right now and just go there same thread and there are some of the refs. in the links

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.zeq2.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1682&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

That's the thread. Almighty Gir points out quite correctly why it's ripped. I know people who've been modelling for a year + who still can't make a head that flawless, even following a tut. It's funny how you're the only person who doesn't think it's ripped. Everyone else says it is, havn't you ever heard the expression Digging your own grave. And man, it's only gonna get deeper.

sirken

S
ahah u wish no 1 have provin there empty thot of me riping this there is no way to even say it really there is nuthing anywhere liek this and yes i did folow a tut and modeling for 3 yrs. so bla bla game over no 1 has anything to prove i made it thats all there is... bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Modelling for 3 years? By the way your just dismissing this it really shows your maturity, which is somewhere around that age. I seriously doubt you have been modelling for 3 years. Why? Firstly, you wouldn't need a tut after 3 years. You use those when you start. Second, no one in their right mind would stay with Milky for 3 years. Modelling for that long you would want to at least try to get into the business, and with Milky as part of your portfolio, it just won't happen.

Aswell you would have ventured into Texturing and Animating. Possibly also environment and concept work. Can we see any of this? I mean after 3 years it must just be piled up around your workspace. You know what that is right? A workspace? After 3 years of this work you should definitely have one.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
you know, ive been following this thread for some time now. you only posted the original crap a few days ago. the quality of your work isnt the great, your polyflow is off. now the head, its polyflow is great, the mesh is clean and neat. To tell me that you improved that much in only a few days is just plain stupid. anyone with a right mind knows that it takes longer than a few days to improve that much. Take it from me, ive been at it for years longer than you have, ive used milkshape, you cant make anything that perfect in milkshape, no matter how damn hard you try. milkshape lacks the tools to do that. Just admit it man, you ripped the head from another model just to make yourself look good. As kama stated,
"havn't you ever heard the expression Digging your own grave. And man, it's only gonna get deeper."
this is becoming very true for you.
GG has spoken

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm i thought u started modeling this year..and yes..if u dont know how to skin.. why do u claim bfp ubuu urs...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw, I'd like to see a closer shot of the wireframe, and possibly a flat shaded. I think I know where you got the head. So if you don't mind, a cleaner picture of a wireframe would be nice of just the head. Preferably with the back of it hidden so it doesnt obscure the view.

Best answers
Ouch Kama, ouch. You just stabbed me :(
I started modeling with ms3d in 2001, stopped early 2003, started up again early 2004. :( I haven't gotten into the business, I still have all my work. And I've recently started working with Maya o_O Learning to skinmap in it too. I took a blow in your comment =/ Ohwell, for the greater good.

Yea. As pointed out on Zeq2, the polyflow of the head, and the entire body don't match up. I have also seen a bit of your work, all of which suck (being blunt) As already said, you have been caught ripping already, yet you repeat yourself?

The head is obviously made in 3d Studio. No way in hell anyone would do high poly (animatable eyes and mouth, perfect roundness, and good flow are the heads characteristics).

And seeing your other work, and how crappy it was, theres no way in this human-given internet that you made that.

To wrap the above up. You're an idiot to think no one would notice the quality difference between the two. You're also an even bigger idiot by posting :yes:

EDIT :(Making good use of the Edit button!
On a VERY side note, and a slight personal insult to sirken.
Is English your first language, or just something you forgot how to write/type/speak?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Hellx, you were one of the lucky ones....lol...plus his mod died.. sad.. :'(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i left it open earlier cuz of the slim (very slim) chance it wasnt a rip, and that proof couldve been posted, (cuz i really cant do anything about it unless proof is posted, no matter how obvious it is)

i would close this, but i think the message will come across after this, treat this as a normal WIP thread, until proof is supplied i cant offically punish him for ripping and neither should you guys,

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Those links are from ZEQ2 :p

Yeah also on zeq2 its been clearly shown that Sirken ripped.

I had high hope for sirken before all this ripping.

Ah well :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom