Marine for Hold-Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Yet Owa is right about innocent untill proven guilty...so calling him a idiot is innappropiate...

Best answers
Devion go find some proof that he ripped it, im not saying he didnt, but maybe he did spend two days on the head liek he said, and did a quick torso job...And why the hell do you care so much if he ripped it, don't look at it and never post in this thread again. You are being a little too offensive to everyone who posts something thats not like, "omfg stupid ripped stop ripping!!!!".

Best answers
y2KeNnY said:
Devion go find some proof that he ripped it, im not saying he didnt, but maybe he did spend two days on the head liek he said, and did a quick torso job...And why the hell do you care so much if he ripped it, don't look at it and never post in this thread again. You are being a little too offensive to everyone who posts something thats not like, "omfg stupid ripped stop ripping!!!!".
Exactly nuff said.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perhaps you didnt hear me when i said

treat this as a normal WIP thread, until proof is supplied i cant offically punish him for ripping and neither should you guys,
now im closing it for spam, which believe me, isnt the reason i wanted to close it for in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom