Marine for Hold-Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirken

S

here is my newest model started yesterday for a mod called HL2 Hold-Out that started a few days ago they like this model it's the 1st player model they have so far...

-=EDIT=- sry for link.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Copy and paste into browser.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's kinda low poly for a hl2 model. But it looks okay.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does this look familiar..?
fix the head ...

Best answers
Yeah I think you just gotta fix the head, looks okie so far!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
That's kinda low poly for a hl2 model. But it looks okay.

how long have you been modeling?? just cos an engine is capable of high poly models doesnt mean you can waste them...that will make you a crappy modeler.

same crits as on zeq. doesnt look too detailed. cant even tell what it is.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
how long have you been modeling?? just cos an engine is capable of high poly models doesnt mean you can waste them...that will make you a crappy modeler.

same crits as on zeq. doesnt look too detailed. cant even tell what it is.
I'm no modeler, but with low poly I mean, it lacks detail like you just said. You can add far more detail to a hl2 model then that. If an engine is capable of using high poly models, then why not?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the point is, you said its too low poly for hl2...and it isnt, the lower poly the better, i can make a model with fully animatable eyes mouth and tongue under 2.5k which is LOW and have plenty of detail. more polies doesnt mean more detail. at all.

sirken

S
Ok i have been working on this modela nd got quite alot done and the head was the hardest todo so help me wit a lil C&C before i crack....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you do realize its just a matter of time before someone finds out where that head came from and you get busted,.... again, just look at the differences in the head and the body for christs sake

im calling rip right now, but i cant do anything til i find some evidence,

sirken

S
dude it's not a rip period there si 0.0% evidence i made that took me all of sunday and moday to finnish it i made it 100% there is nuthing to get it from, i made it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what you said the last 2 or 3 times you were caught in a rip was it not?, if you didnt rip you have nothing to worry about, but if you get caught, youll be punished 2x the normal amount, as you wouldve just lied to me

sirken

S
ok fine by me and no i didn't get caught ripping or nuthing like that only yaglo's head and i said my appalogies... that all bye

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was pointed out on the zeq forums nuttzy, the area of your search should be the wolfenstein section of the polycount site....

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
My post from ZEQ2 >_>

Devion said:
Sirken no offence mate, but I know how well you can model, that head AIN'T yours.

Proof: I have seen his models up and close.

Example: I fixed up his piccolo head, cut polies etc >_>

You can better confess, no need to shame or anything, if you just say it aint yours >_<.(If you get caught it will be TEN times worse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom