Making your attacks stronger in a ps

Should you be able to make your beams stronger in a ps?

• Wonderful/Fantastic/Excellent idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good/Nice idea

• ok/so so/average/ idea

• Not the best idea idea. (Explain if so)

• Trash/Stupid idea. (Explain if so)

• Worst idea in the Universe. (Explain if so)

• Total voters
Best answers
[Read everything before you post or vote] I'm prett sure someone said a simular idea like this but not exactly i'm sure.

Ok when 2 people or more (when multi ps is implemented) are in a power struggle. You can press right click to give more ki. Your beam becomes bigger but you lose ki more rapidly. So you can keep pressing right click but then your beam would become so big you'd lose ki extremely fast and lose.

You would still need to hold left click though. Right clicking would just increase the drainage of your ki but makes your attack stronger.

Reason why I think this should be put.
1. This would make power struggles a bit more fun and you'll need stradegy. (Like how much power you should put in)
2. This is like the series, when they are in a power struggle, they makes their beams stronger but it drains more of their ki.
3. If 2 people had extremely high ki, they can make their ps as intense as Gohan and cell's fight.
4. When you think your going to lose, you can still win by pressing right click because, maybe your opponent is low on ki but your not. Also vise versa.

Also maybe you should be able to move forwards and backwards slowly like in the series.

Thx for reading and be honest.

Best answers
This would make it a lot like the ps in the show. I like the idea, but you wouldn't be able to have a power struggle like Cell and Gohan because they made so you don't gain ki when you gain pl. But maybe they can make it you gain ki when you transform.

Best answers
:yes:
Yeah the ps right now is a bit boring, this would make it a lot better.

Best answers
That is an awsome idea.. I know someone else said something similar except it was being able to go SSJ while in a PS for more power. I think if they put both in it would own.

Best answers
very good idea. maybe could also be implemented into BLOCKING aswell to right click and pump a lot more ki into the defense but this drains faster, then when you release it blocks slow as usual..

its a good idea as now its the smarter or more experienced player who will win, not the strong okie :)

Best answers
If I use this tactic in PS I win. Sometimes it is stronger if you don't boost.
And more ki in the bar = bigger explosion

Best answers
ok to shorten up the idea.

When in a Power Struggle you click -Right mouse button- to get roughly 2 times or more ki getting put into the attack.

When in a Block Struggle you click -Right mouse button- to get roughly 2 times more ki into your defense.

This would be a GREAT idea as now ps's can be a little different then losing bit after bit or winning bit after bit.
Now it can be more diverse!

And i guess when you run out of KI you just sit there until the beam comes to you and you explode. This is a great idea, methinks it should be implemented, or thought over!

Best answers
Yes I think this would be very good to add!

I've always said the PS need something more to them, and a lot of people said my ideas were too complicated but this one seems good. It's like using a turbo in a racing game, but you use your petrol up faster.

Got a top vote from me :yes:

Best answers
how do you control it? exactly like he said? how come it isn't in the manual i wonder...

Best answers
Originally posted by Wuying Ren
I still think something like that is already included.
well. it aint ! so we are asking to see if we can put it in.. yikes you said you think that exists about 2 times now :p

Best answers
try it out in a power struggel if you do what they mean you can win without nonstop turbo

Best answers
This does exist in a SENSE. Of course htis idea is excellent. When you hold left click in a power struggle you are pumping in more enegry, that is why after a good power struggle you notice that the explosion is really big, and even if you loss, the ugy youw ere fighting with dies too sometiems even if hes far away. Your idea is better though.

Best answers
someone get on a lan with a friend and get the same character at same pl, store up a beam and PS it. both press primary at the same time and the blanace bar should not move. then one guy press secondary and if he starts winning we wil know this is already in.

Best answers
well guess what it isnt on !

in a sense they already have this on because you just go into turbo mode to make you get stronger in a ps. but this doesnt help as both people always use turbo, whoever doesnt is dumb.

to right click in a ps this would make you put in 2 times more ki into the ps, but you would lose ki dratically, as with turbo on you just get a boost of power level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom