Making Specail Beam Cannon A BEAM

Best answers
as by the name, i think the SBC should be a beam, so u can powerstrugle with it, if u think maskasco is BAd when it comes to Ps or bs

so i thing the SBC should become a beam u can ps with, were u can put power into it like a kame wave or mouth blast,

Best answers
wow that was extremely illegible, but i think you mean you DONT want it to be a beam?

maybe that would be cool.
it should blast thu them then... this IS what you are saying right?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, in the Beta 1_1 outline, they say an attack tweak will be attaching the SBC. By "attaching" I think they mean making it a beam as you say, so it is controlable and such.

Best answers
ssj thanks for pointing out my Gamical errors, yes i wan tit to be a beam

and dragon dude, i thik it shouldnt be controlable like a beam, because it was never in the show, a straight fireing beam that goes thought people

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope it isn't controllable, cuz ur right, it wasn't controllable in the show. I hope they just make it so Piccolo can't move while its in the air.

Best answers
so it just has piccolo there with his arm out just in the series that would be good(much better than masenko) it would look cool as well

Best answers
i just hope they make it faster cause if you cant move it once you fire it will be rather easy to miss if it goes as slow as i does now.

Best answers
As it stands now its ok but it should be attached, Piccolo shouldn't move while charging, it shouldn't be controllable, as for the rest its up to them what it does. Maybe in the future they will make it an instant kill if it hits the opponent when he isn’t blocking, I don’t know just an idea. I think that the beam when it is attached will be a very good beam to PS with, or at least I hope since Piccolo doesn’t have much to PS with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its not gonna be controllable but he wont be able to move with it shot

and yes piccolo can now do a ps with the sbc which makes up for the lameness of masenko

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at least thats what joe said

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, masenko is kinda....lame.
They should allow Piccolo to move while hes charging it.

Best answers
Originally posted by NiteMare
if you change SBC, Change Kamahamaha, cause that's just as bad.
Y wats does the SBC have that the kame has

if your talking about moving no, cause in the show they moved whe n then charged it

Best answers
Maybe he means it in 'Changing the Special Beam Cannon, would be like Changing the Kamehameha, Theres nothing wrong with it at all, And you'd just be ruining a perfectly good and made attack.'

Best answers
That's one way of saying it.

But I ment "If you're going to change the Special Beam Cannon, change kamahamaha because it's just as cheesy as SBC."

Best answers
again how do u mean change

the makeing it connected so u can ps wiht it, u can already do that with the kamwavex

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah what about it don't you like? I don't think theres anything "cheesy" with the Kamehameha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom