Making Dragon Ball z episodes using ESF?

Best answers
I was just wondering, since we got the models for the freeza saga why not? We can use spectator mode and use custom models like Freezas last stage and Krillan and gohan wearing that armour. I might sound like a lot of work but what do you guys think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a bunch of people do this just kinda screwin around. like if you saw the beta 1.0 trailer they did it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai Gohan and I did that back in the day on DMZ, it was wicked fun. We used SDBZ_Earth w/ Raditz & Krillin and it turned out really good.

Best answers
Hey that sounds really funny i think that is a very good idea if you do that please tell me i relly want to play a part !!!!!!!!!
Most likely goku but i play anyone !!!!!!!!!

Best answers
We could all do it but we need
1.A good server with less lag
2.A saga
3.Some custom models like Final Form Freeza and other models
4.Character sounds

Best answers
Originally posted by IrregularHunter
We could all do it but we need
1.A good server with less lag
2.A saga
3.Some custom models like Final Form Freeza and other models
4.Character sounds
you should ask in the model section for a final form freeza, but be sure 2 do in the final request thred;)

Best answers
I have a final frieza already compiled to beat 1.1 make by myself !!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
hey this sounds fun we cuold do the buu saga cuz i have everyone for the saga gotenks buu, evil buu, super buu, sexy asians gohan buu, piccollo buu, and kid buu. and i have gotenks ssj gotenks, ssj 3 goku etc. o and id have to record it cuz sexy and the rest of the big boss sqaud doesn't want me to give out there models before there released.
ps makia can u give me link to ur form 4 frieza

Best answers
Sorry i forgot the link because i backup all the models on CD but when you post your mail i send it to you !!!!!!!!!

Best answers
[email protected]
theres my email (plus email me models that are need if can)
Could i be a part of it too if ya dont mind
Models i think needed
Frieza form 4
frieza form 3 ( doesn't matter )
krillin armored
battle damaged goku/ssj goku
kid gohan armor
Piccolo
_
Not really needed
Zarbon
Dodoria
2 or 3 Frieza hench men
Captain Ginyu
Jeice
Burter
Guido
Rikum
Nail

Best answers
Hey I would like to help out in this if it goes through...i would like to play as a charcter any would be cool but if i get a chance to choose i would like be vegeta.

Best answers
Hmm, people are going on about what saga to do, the best picks are
The freeza saga
The Buu saga
The Kid buu saga

I can make a few models....

Best answers
kid buu isnt long.... he destroy, he destroy, we send s spirit, and thats it...

I would like to do buu saga cause I don't know the frieza one :p

Best answers
enough talk lets do it sometime. see i would have to record the buu cuz the big boss squad doesn't wan't me to give out there models or if u don't like that y don't we do the cell saga im sure everyone has all the models for that. i vote the cell saga now cuz i could be gohan. oh ya KA...ME...HA...ME...HA!!!!!!

Best answers
And we can rip sounds out of the episodes and stick them in the movie so we don't have to do voice acting

Best answers
ya and in morrones sound pack hes got some stuff with gohan like ssj2 kamehameha and trans. this is gonna be cool o i just remebered we'd need an android 16 or atleast his head or else someone could just animate that in. but we could replace one of bodie parts with a model of his head. and i was wondering in the animations in hlmv it says after kame topedoes "aim body part" and "throw body part" if anyone could figure that out we could have someone in the backround throw in his head which would be replaced as a body part

Best answers
yo can i be vegeta he my fav of all time, cuz i watched all the cell saga and know exactly his parts. well anyway thats not important. heres my ideas:
1.If this saga gets underway then we should create a web site to record the saga. teh persons to take screenshots could be that guy from the saga who filmed it that way we wont have somebody like krillin just standing there.
2.we all get together on a server at a time and plan this thing.
and irregular hunter my mail is on here somewhere so if u could plez reply to me. Cuz i will cry myself to sleep for nights if i cant have a part in this (mostly vegeta but, anyone if i have to).
thanx

Best answers
comon what r we waiting for lets get everyone together on a server so we can plan it out heres a server im on 192.168.0.166 see ya there and try to get on at the ime i post this not 10 hours later cuz i moght not be on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom