Making An AMV.... it's my 2nd :O

Best answers
hey all i'm making an amv on the dragon shenron, the reason is because not much video's are done on him and i thought it would be unique too... i've gathered a few clips and things around of him and i think i got enough, the music i'm using is "the dragon theme" by bruce faulconer which i think is suitable..

the reason i made this thread was to show people about it :p and i wanted some suggestions on how i should make it look good, layout what should i put in etc..

also pointing out some episodes of the dragon would be nice too, i don't mind if it's dragonball/z/gt he looks pretty much the same in all, thanks :D

Best answers
Hmmm, I wouldn't exactly use The Dragon Theme as a music backround. If you think about it...usually when the Dragon is granting the wish...the backround music is the Dragon Theme. So its pretty pointless puting that particular song. If you were, the only thing you'd be really doing is just playing a whole bunch of clips. Pick a better song in my opinion, though I'm not to sure which one might suit the one your making.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Put something like a metal or pop rock song, that should do it. ;)

Best answers
i'll try, i have to get a few episodes, he's not an easy character to base an amv on like goku or vegeta.

Best answers
Well yer... >_> But you wanted to make something "Unique" so dont come to us with your "[hes not an easy character to base a amv"
^_^ Give us a good show. Ive never seen a amx based on Shenron, Hopefully Michael will give us a good one.. >_> Hopefully ;)

-GuZzie

Best answers
i think the rock the dragon music would be cool, the very first time you see shrenron, it takes ages, kinda like a transformation, but after a while, it's quicker.

I think a good idea would to have the vid start off quiet, and all you see is the dragonballs glowing, and bulma or whoever saying "Shenron, i summon you!" and then start the music as Shenron appears. if you know what i mean.

Best answers
yeh that's how i'm starting it off, you see dragon balls glowing, people standing over them and watching them glow i got a few clips from diffrent parts of dragonball/z/gt of the dragon being summonned. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom