majin buu attacks?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be cool if buu gets any attacks someone uses at him and if he dies, he'll have to start over

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My idea for Buus standard attacks(unique)

Spit Rapid: A rapid fore attack similar to a simple ki blast but explodes and takes up a hell of alot of energy to balance out cuz oif its strength

Spit Charge(Or Infantile Scream;)): A beam attack for the mouth like seen in the show.

Candy Blaster(My name for it): Turns ya into cany which can be picked up by anyone as a health boost, its gotta keep at it for 2 mintues without interuption for it to work. If not interupted its a close range only one shot kill.

Ki Explosion: Remeber when buu charged up and let loose that huge energy blast while fighting Vegeta? Yup, thats it.

Body Snare: You pull off a peice of yourself and throw it at an enemy. it snares them for 50 seconds. it takes a small amount of health and ki and is very inaccurate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL. If he can do those things..

Well, lets say I wanna see that episodes. But we're still way behind. (Cell)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here in the states CN has frickin start over, completely. we're getting a history lesson.

Best answers
Alright I think buu should start out with 3 attacks. the food attack ki blast and the beam attack. Now if he turns someone into a cookie and eats them. lets say gokus 5 times. he gets the kama attack. Now the cookie attack should be very hard to hit someone with and can be blocked. *well blow away but still* there should be a limit to what he gets. kama,big bang,deathball,sbc,disk from krillen, and others. Now you may think people will spam him... not if it is hard to get the candy attack off. also make it where the attack gives a small boost in power and life with the candy. also a very high powerlevel can not be turn into candy.but that would make people who just join have trouble right? well they would have to use the beam to gain power. i dont see people spamming buu if they did this. but then again people aways find loop holes and love to be evil

Best answers
there must be a

- Mouth blast
- bigbang like energy bomb blast
- the one attack he used to kill all ppl on earth

all look down to my beautiful sig
|
|
|
\/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master Dorn

all look down to my beautiful sig
|
|
|
\/
How many times have you been told to get rid of that thing? I would laff f it got deleted.
[On-Topic]
Im not so keen on Buu gaining the attacks people have used on him it would make it too unbalanced.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom