Majin Booh!

Best answers
i WANNA release it. if i WILL?...who knows. need someone to skinmap and if i'm too lazy for that someone for assigning it... :tired:

Best answers
Haha.. well "Mario" i can garantee you that people will stand in line for a chance to skin this puppy.. and if they don't, i will personally pay someone to do it.. ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about them hands??

and one other thing. the folds in the pants... they... don't look right. someone said this before (forgot who sorry) and the folds just dont look right. do you even need them? wont the skin make up for that?

Best answers
nah, the folds are fine, and the polycount is low enough imho
no need to use skin to cover for lack of detail which aint there fortunatly
COMON!!! DO THE HANDS ALREADY!! or is it finished and will be like that? unfingered? hehehe
I think that the pants might deserve the smo's gohan's animationz for swwoping and such stuff... cause of the cool pants lol
not that I suggest to release it like that hehehes Im no law breaker

I might assign it if u'd like meh to

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i really like the model ... cant wait to see it skinned :)

and clear you pm inbox btw... its full >_>

Best answers
lookin very nice, most accurate representaion of any buu model to date, btw didnt know i was in the running to skin your goku model till i read your thread, my email is [email protected] if you want to send

G
lol, alotta ppl wanna skin this, thatss a response mario will be pleased with :)

Best answers
This made me come to the model section, which I never do. The face of buu is awesome I must say, and the body just needs a couple tweaks even if you dont it wont effect it that much.

Best answers
hey wesley...remember me in-game? :)
well, since there are other skinners already on the job and people wanting to skin it, i'll just let it pass by unless you want me to skin it.

Best answers
The best way to solve it would be to release a skinmap, have whoever wants to skin it, then you can pick the best one mario.

Best answers
well.. the model looks good :) (( since the last time all the new models here look verry good ))

But i got some critics to.

Those modeled folds in the pants.. is that gonna look better when it`s skinned.. because it looks kinds strange..

Best answers
stop talkin about the folds...the just give the outline. their job is to give that outline from every point of view. and that's only possible when they're formed like ring. and i made them not like straight rings but more flowin. SO YES THE REAL FOLDS WILL BE SKINNED. and maybe i'm gonna delete those and make pants straight. but i don't kno yet.
and of course (as always) i'll go on tweakin all the time.
and no i'm not gonna release an SDK. call me arrogant but i don't wanna see bad skins on my model. i wanna finish it in cooperation with a some skinners but not throw it into the crowd and say: do what ever you want.

that's all. i'mm gonna finish the hands today...

Best answers
the only thing that's bothering me is the pants, pull up the croutch cause he looks like as if he has short legs, on that ref you can clearly see that the croutch is much higher and that actually the puffiness of the pants makes it look like as if it's low

G
yea, buu is very tall, the croth being high is one of the things that igves a great illusion of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom