Majin Booh!

Best answers
yes it's true...i started a new majin buu (now my sig fix again :laff: ). since SSC didn't finish the skinmap for my first buu (shame on you chris :cry: ) and i improved my skills (the first buu was my first char model too) i decided to make a new kick @ss buu.

enough blahblooh. vewy early WIP.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice Nice :laff: and the PC is allso good as is see now keep it up :yes:

Best answers
Hmm... Buu dosnt have lips, but meh, good job so far dude, keep us updated :)

Best answers
well...let's say sometimes he does hav... :]

//EDIT: and as u can see the lips won't look that much lippy ( o_O ) when it'll be ingame or when it's smoothshaded.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you must keep in mind that buu is just an verry strong gumball, so he must atleast look flexible.

Best answers
He looks to much like kidbuu, I think.
To give a more superbuu look you need to lose his cheek bones and only leave a little chin on his neck. And maybe lenghten the neck a bit.
Also his tentacle needs to be thicker in front.

Well that's just my 2 cents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW, one of the best super buu heads ive seen!

Best answers
i finished the chest polystructure. don't worry cuz the pecs look too small. as i said it's just the polystructure. the proportions will be fixed.

i used a modified version of my goku's arms.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those biceps are horrible, really horrible...they look like you got a toilet roll, cut it in half, and glued one half on each arm...

Best answers
it's a bit too long i kno. but look...buu's biceps are that strange...or did you mean i should round them out. plz crit properly so i can fix it... :S

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
those biceps are horrible, really horrible...they look like you got a toilet roll, cut it in half, and glued one half on each arm...
So maybe if you told him how he could make it better, he would know what to fix, since he doesnt see any problem with it.

It looks good, better than the last Buu. But will this one share the same fate? Yea, you make good lookin models, but you lack people with enough drive to skin them for you. ;/

Best answers
his biceps look very unnatural, they don't even look like they're part of his body. his arm looks flat from the front and the biceps look like they were just glued on.. try making a much smoother transition and not too blocky.. i love the head thoe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks pretty close to it so far. just keep it up and try not to mess up his porportions on the legs.

Best answers
Great job so far cant wait to see a complete model BTW its the best looking super buu i have seen

Best answers
make his pecs wider and the part that's hanging under it smaller, maybe that'll make the torso look a little better. that's all i can crit on, great job so far.

Best answers
they don't even look like they're part of his body. his arm looks flat from the front and the biceps look like they were just glued on
dude...that's cuz of the smoothing groups. doesn't have anythin to do with the ingame result. it's just that you guys can see the different parts of the mesh better :rolleyes: .
but you're right...i hav to do somethin about the biceps. i'll try to round them out a bit. they look soflat cuz those are modified arms of my goku and i had to make them longer for buu...

update in about an hour (i think)

G
wow dude, looks even better than your latest work already :) GJ, keep it up :)

Best answers
k. got no time to say much...
i rounded the arms out and continued with the torso.
i'll post another one soon...stay tuned

UPDATE!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great, a lot better than the other buu u made, u improved a lot

Best answers
k. here's lil render. the öast thing i post today. but stay tuned. there'll be an update tomorrow :) .

RENDoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom