Best answers
Mario Ana, i totally agree with you

btw, thats 1 awesome model dude.
just like ur goku
and what for render program do u use?
it looks like a plastic model :p
but a really good 1

Best answers
hes just using the default max renderer, the thing that makes it look different is he changed the some of the setting on the material to make it look glossy

Best answers
hehe never release and SDK. Skinmap posting isnt such a bad idea, though skins are often hard to work when you dont have a model to apply them to. Catch me online Mario.

Best answers
Mario Ana said:
what ever you want my sweet crunchy golden toast. BUT PLS GO ONLINE (AIM) ATLEAST ONE TIME SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY GOKU TO SKIN. btw i'm searchin for skinners for that buu too. pm me... :yes:
erm havnt seen this post till today, anyways 80 percent of the time iam on aim is on my cellphone, so you best email me it or jus pm me when your usually on aim or somethin and ill try to catch you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mario Ana said:
yes it's true...i started a new majin buu (now my sig fix again :laff: ). since SSC didn't finish the skinmap for my first buu (shame on you chris :cry: ) and i improved my skills (the first buu was my first char model too) i decided to make a new kick @ss buu.

enough blahblooh. vewy early WIP.

what programs do u use to make modles? :confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice. You have improved so much since your goku and since your first buu. You have always been a good modeler, even since your buu. This model has far serpassed anything that has been shown on this forum in months.

Great job.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dan16 said:
what programs do u use to make modles? :confused:
Well, if no one is going to help the noob I guess Ill have to *sigh*.Most people use a program called MilkShape 3d or MS3D.You can find that here

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_Forgotten said:
Well, if no one is going to help the noob I guess Ill have to *sigh*.Most people use a program called MilkShape 3d or MS3D.You can find that here
Yes, but it has nothing to do with the thread, a simple PM would have done it.

Dan16,
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=28655
Look around first, youll be surprised what you find.

Best answers
k...here you got sum pics of the hands. the model is done now :laff: . now i need about 2 good skinners. i'll skin my goku and my buu too. but that'll take ages cuz i just learned how to skin. so 2 other.

but now the pics

!!!!!click me!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woww nice...But dunno how u want to animate the legs ^^ U´ll see!
but nice hands! (btw. about the legs i meant something that there it will be animate in esf as crap)

G
hmm, the hands dont look right, buu has less of hands and more of a lump with thingers
altho, looking at it again it dose look better in the bottom pic than the others, were his hands are in fists

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu has three fingers and one thumb on each hand. Aswell they are only just past the knuckle. Very different from tradtional human hands. Looks great though, almost perfect.

Best answers
your first point is right and is already done like that(one joint less that human). but about the 3 fingers and one thumb thingy...just look

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
deleted massage*****
I dont know anthing! I thought there will be 3 things 2!

(i sended amessage befor wich i deleted now !please dont be angry)
*** Edit....
Ok now hes right ^^

I thought that there r only.... okok!

Best answers
i didn't understand one single word man...and stop those useless posts...only takin space. plsssssss

G
cmon peeps, dont let this thread die. ah yes, ur right bout the hands, just couldnt see it right with his fist curled up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hands look great, just a little fat or something. I would extend them a little IMO.

Great model, good luck finding a skinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom