lssj ussj assj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i have seen the terms ussj lssj assj fro brolly vegeta and trunks....ne1 care to break those down and tell me what they mean?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ussj is an ascended sayain when he's all beefed up, I think..

LSSJ is just brolli, not really a form..I think..

ASSJ = USSJ..I think..

Haven't read up on that stuff in a while. :]

Best answers
Actually, in the japanese version USSJ means Ultra Super Sayia-jin. Which is Trunks and Vegita after Room of Spirit and Time training.

LSSJ is Legendary Super-Sayia-jin, which is Brolli

ASSJ is Ascended Super Sayia-jin, this is the form Goku and Gohan are in after the Room of Spirit and Time training. ASSJ is just an upgraded form of a Super Sayia-jin, not a level by itself.

Best answers
Ok, time fo mah ssj guide for noobs baby!

Sayajin: Normal black haired black eyed sayain.

Super Sayajin: Super Sayians are about a 1/3 more powerful stat wise than normal sayains, and have twice the power level. The hair turns gold-yellow and eyes turn blue

Assended Super Sayajin(Ssj2 for short) Is an sayain who is 2/3's more powerful than a sayian stat wise, and the power level is doubled yet again! hair is still gold-yellow, but shines more. eyes turn green, ssj2 sayians are known for being fast.

Ultra Super Sayains: Are a trade off, you can go ether Ssj2 or ussj, ssj2 is same stats as above, but ussj's lose a 1/3 speed but grow a 1/3 stronger, as in body mass, simply put, stronger, but slower than ssj2. Hair gets thick and flys everywere, eyes go blank(Pulse,whiteout, what ever you call it) once again ussj's get very strong.

Super Sayajin at peak(Or Ssj3) super sayajin's who reach there peak are like this, only goku and gotinks can do this(Vegeta and trunks can go ussj)
An ssj3 has double the pysical stats of a normal sayian and his power level is yet again doubled! hair grows very long and eyes turn blue again...

Legendary Super Sayian: Is just like an ussj only with two major diffrences...
one is, only Broily can do it
Two is, like an ussj Broily bulks up and gets extra strong, but also... Broily keeps his speed, so its like an ussj and ssj2 in one. both strong and fast, Lssj is really the same as going ssj3 only better because your hair does not get in your way as much...

Ssj4: is something that is made up for dbgt, althoguh many people denie it because its not "really" dbz... Ssj4 is still there, and the maker of Dbz akiry torinama(Sorry i know i did not spell that right...but i can never remember how to...) he did think about it. in the mean time, ssj4's hair and eyes turn back to black, and they grow and red "Fur" like hair over there bodys. tail also grows back even if you have cut it off at the roots or are over 18(Sayains can not grow back there tails if tail is removed after a sayains prime)

Any questions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lssj ussj assj

LSSJ - Legendary Super Saiya-Jin.

USSJ - Ultra Super Saiya-Jin.

ASSJ - Ascended Super Saiya-Jin.

Just as stated above.

There was no USSJ in the series, but it was referred to as USSJ once in the manga when Trunks was fighting Cell.

Best answers
captain bob,dont really wanna waste my time talking about this so i just pointing out one thing:

"eyes turn blue" , never seened a ssj whos eyes are blue.

Best answers
First ssj's eyes are green, ssj2's are teal, and ssj3's are blue. sorry bout that, a typo...

Best answers
ussj-big ol bulky muscles (brolly, trunks, vegeta did it temporarily, goku in time chamber)

lssj- brolly was the legendary super saiyan-its not ssj form

assj- ssj2 - goku says so before he turns ssj3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k i already have it all cleared up....captain bob all ssj eyes are green sept for ssj4.....also i already get assj lssj and ussj so im done with this thread =O

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ASSJ is Ascended Super Sayia-jin, this is the form Goku and Gohan are in after the Room of Spirit and Time training.
Yup, thats the one, i just watched the eps of it, when they could be ssj all the time without transforming, they said that they were "assended super saiyans", that they had mastered the super saiyan form.
The reason people get mixed up is that when Trunks and Vegeta turn buff, they said that they had assended beyond super saiyan, but as this was the most powerfull form before ssj2, its was known as ultra super saiyan form.

Best answers
ussj doesnt LOSE speed, compared to ssj, he just doesnt gain much compared to his new power level. and ssj3 doesnt always have blue eyes, only gotenks does, goku has green eyes, with black pupils :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legendary Super Sayian: Is just like an ussj only with two major diffrences...
one is, only Broily can do it
Two is, like an ussj Broily bulks up and gets extra strong, but also... Broily keeps his speed, so its like an ussj and ssj2 in one. both strong and fast, Lssj is really the same as going ssj3 only better because your hair does not get in your way as much...
Brolly wasn't as strong as ssj3 he would have killed Goku in a second at least as strong as ssj2 but not 3....>_>

Best answers
Legendary Super Saiyan: What Brolly is, basically.

USSJ: What Trunks achieves after the Hyperbolic time chamber and when fighting Cell. Super Saiyan 1 with lots of Muscles.

ASSJ(Ascended Super Saiyan): This is what the English Dub calls USSJ and SSJ2. In the English version, Funimation(and Ocean) Dubbed it so that SSJ2 is a perfected version of USSJ. When Trunks fights Cell, the English Dub says he is ASSJ, when Gohan goes SSJ2 the English Dub say he has perfected ASSJ. Even when SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta are fighting the Dub says they're fighting in ASSJ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
assj-ascend ssj
ussj-ultra ssj
lssj-legendary ssj

end of story

will a mod close this thread pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom