lower your powerlevel from scouters

Best answers
hi i just thaught that it would be handy when u can lower your powerlevel from a scouter, so any other would atack u and u get to your maximum level and beat him up :D i think that when u push a button a characters pl would lower and when u push it agian u be at your maximum. but when u are lowered u can do not very strong atacks. so when you are in a power struggle u got a reserve

Best answers
yeah it would be great for sneak attacks
you can attack the strong guys from behind and finish them when they lie on the ground hehe...
its funny if you look at there pl and think hmmm... he is really weak and then his pl raises with a million

Best answers
You know why yours was ignored, because this has been posted so many times.

Best answers
i figured so, just wish I coulda known that b4 I made an ass of myself...;(

...I still think its a good idea;D

Best answers
I like the idea.
How about adding 2 buttons:
-one for lowering your PL.
-and one to raise it and add a powerup animation (just like charching your ki up)

Best answers
ok, The reason I think this idea is stupid, is because as it is people are complaining about not seeing people charge them on their radar, This, would make it completly useless, Therefore it'd = more work for the time, more complaints from you.

And i'm not saying it's a bad idea because it's work, i'm saying it's a bad idea, because as it is now, you have no reason to need to hide you ki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom