LOWER Vegeta's BIG BANG attack!

Best answers
TOO many people are being vegeta and doing that big bang attack and its killing 7+ people at a go making it easier to go SSJ. The power this needs to be lowered or atleast equal Gokus Kamahahamaha thing

Best answers
Making it easier to go ssj? But its a ssj move!
No BB is fine. It is stronger than the kamehameha in the series so why not in the game?

Best answers
mhm... no its not stronger, but vegita collects so much energy in the time he charges the bb that even cell couldnt block it...
if goku or someone else whould charge that long time this much power it would hurt very similiar

Best answers
BB is fine, you can't even move while it charges....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bb is just fine, if u weaken it, it will suck...

Best answers
yeah def dont change the BB. Its jus fine the way it is. Heck, Vegeta would kinda suck without it. The FF is strong but takes forever to charge and it sux in a ps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ps the bb with any kind of beam and sence u psed it ur beams gonna be huge and will kill him

Best answers
I agree with Cucumba...ESF has OFFICIALLY SCREWED UP VEGETA in Beta. and d00d, Kamehameha is WAY TOO STRONG already, so quit ur *****in. about 1 guy out of 100 that actually uses BB a lot. OK n00b? just stfu and deal with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BB doesn't even have a bigger bang than kamehameha/Final Flash

I say the only thing you need to really worry about it the Final Flash.
Its the strongest weapon in game aside the one hit kill disk

Best answers
BAH! when ur SSJ Goku...if u cant PWN with Kamehameha....ur retarded :p lol, u just charge up, hold it, teleport near someone, shoot then, blow up, then lots a peeps dies....

lots a skill involved there, dont u agree :S

Best answers
and that takes ages to load and u cant move with either. Add to that to the fact that BB aint all that strong anyway.
then u have gallit gun, like u can ever ps or do anything with that gun. vegeta is already weak leave him be u crazy goku loving, oblivous of teleport, and ps's n00b.

Best answers
//Agrees with ScooterMan...

You wanna see a spammed attack the look no further than the Kame. The BB is ok as it is right now but yeah some of Vegita's attacks appear to be less powerful than they should be, except maybe the Galit Gun. I guess that’s because he didn’t used it that much so he never really developed it as much as the Kame, but yeah the Kame is a bit stronger than it should be.

Read my post under the Suggestions section page 10 called “Final Flash Underpowered?” if you want to see how strong the Kame Wave is, or maybe I should say how weak the FF is.

Best answers
If anything make the BB stronger.
Weaken the kame and make the BB about the same as a full kame. maybe more
Have u even seen the ep where vegeta uses the BB against android 19. It takes him like a second to charge and the explosion is huge. Then we saw goku trying desperately to wound the thing with his kame.
BB deserves to be stronger.
And FF deserves to take less Ki, as well as being a bit stronger.
God knows with all gokus transformations and new moves secured vegetas gonna need some really good attacks
to balance

Best answers
It's not the "Small Bang Attack".

As for Final Flash...I think it should still use up as much ki as it does now, but agree that it should be able to match a kame wave no problem. It's only fair.

Best answers
BB should stay the same but FF needs some help. I was playing as Vegeta in this server I had 14mill and this other guy playin as Krillin had 10 mill. I fired up a full FF at him and was he notices I was doing this he barely charhed up a kamehame and eventhough i was winning in the beginning he easily beat me when i ran out of ki. Its just stupid how weak FF is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
BB should stay the same but FF needs some help. I was playing as Vegeta in this server I had 14mill and this other guy playin as Krillin had 10 mill. I fired up a full FF at him and was he notices I was doing this he barely charhed up a kamehame and eventhough i was winning in the beginning he easily beat me when i ran out of ki. Its just stupid how weak FF is.
I think you got that the other way around
Final Flash is the most powerful Beam in ESF now.
And maybe he Powered up during the Power Struggle and
thats why he won. If you have gone at a PL of 10 or above you'd
know powering up gives you more PL than it will usually give you
in the beginning, like when you reach a 100,000,000PL and you
power up it will go to 200,000,000.

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
I think you got that the other way around
Final Flash is the most powerful Beam in ESF now.
And maybe he Powered up during the Power Struggle and
thats why he won. If you have gone at a PL of 10 or above you'd
know powering up gives you more PL than it will usually give you
in the beginning, like when you reach a 100,000,000PL and you
power up it will go to 200,000,000.
Sorry bud but Morrone is right, I have brought this up many times before but only a few people seem to stand up and take notice.

Here is a link to an example of just how weak the FF is:

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13176

Best answers
in the cartoon big bang is srong atack just like the final flash!! it's done in the game just like in the cartoon. keep big bang just like it is. charge up a full kame wav and you'll get the same effect.

so wat vegeta collect's so much energy with big bang. his transform is 2.000.000, so it will take longer to reach it. and by then the map will be changed.:yes:

Best answers
FF needs to be stronger

For one, a (smart) ssj developed the attack while a dirty old man developed KHH

2, it takes longer to charge

3, you cant move while charging

4, you can move and even teleport if goku while charging the KHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom