Low power mode

Best answers
Kind of like the regular ESF modes, but, the characters have lower amounts of power to start with. Like, characters could start off with triple digit power, and rather than the typical gains they would gain a scaled amount based on their level of power.

As one could expect, at such low levels of power, nobody need be concerned with ascension.

I was thinking, maybe have the average amount of power around 350. Your thoughts?

Best answers
Well,it wouldn't make a big difference since the damage taken is calculated from the Power Levels of the 2 chars.But I like the idea since it would take... A LONG TIME to reach your transformation :) :)

-GuZzie

Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Well,it wouldn't make a big difference since the damage taken is calculated from the Power Levels of the 2 chars.But I like the idea since it would take... A LONG TIME to reach your transformation :) :)

-GuZzie
Like I mentioned, the idea is to basically just forget about ascension altogether. :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm actually, I think it might be a good idea to have something like this, so people can have servers for different powerlevel ranges, low would be so it would be mostly normal form and 1st trans fights, medium would be the standard all round, and high powerlevel fights for ssj and above.

I think this setting would be fun.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I... I... Concur! We've just gotta hope that some characters don't rely on an early trans :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, maybe we could get a cvar that allows you to set the multiplyer for PL gain.

You could set it to 'low' and earn very little PL with fighting, or you could set it to 'medium' or 'high' for faster PL gain.

Then people could just make a server and put it in the server name, like "SSJ Arena - Med PL" or something. :3

Best answers
Hmmmm,maybe you could use this Mode in a
" Player with the Most PL wins " Something like that.That would be pretty interesting,making sure that All chars have the same PL or something >_<

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this idea, only because 3 hit kills are ludicrous. I'm thinking at such low pl's, fights would last a hell of a lot longer than they currently do.

If it is a cvar, I'm pretty sure most pros would use it during matches or (if clans return in 1.3) clan matches or even tournaments (My hope knows no bounds).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom