Looking for 1vs1 Maps

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you only nead a info_player_start, it's nonsence to nead good_start and evil_start becours normal hl levels works to.
also an info_deadmatchplayer_start is also not neaded or i coudn't run it.(unless that stuppid steam neads it)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
Nope.
there needs to be : info_player_good(_start) info_player_evil(_start)
AND a info_player_start
to make it appear.
alas you can use your brain and write in console "map <mapname>"
BTW:
i can make a map like that (1on1) but not the only 2 in the arena at once...
itlll just take a few clicks and it will be like:
players start on a glass at the top of the map.
on each side of the glass there is a tile you can walk on and get teleported down to a arena.

and then we hope ppl will follow rules and make it 1 on 1 no a sick DM on a duel map xD
Right, without the good and evil start, the map won't work at all. A working map that's not showing up in the map list is missing the info_player_deathmatch. Even if you add a normal player_start, it would work. It depends on the info_player_deathmatch for it to show up in the maplist. I've been mapping for 3 years now. I've done my homework.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have one made by a friend some where on my hdd , kaigeta_Dbarena , a good small map , go to stevodbgt.tk and see if it's still around , if not , i will upload it to esf-world and c if they wanna host it

Best answers
I'm on the case, i'm making a simple 1 on 1 map where other people could join in if they wanted to so its up to the host to make it a 2 player slot server or summin so you've got the option of haveing 1 on 1 or having many on many... n stuff...

I'm guessing you don't want dragonballs in the map? I won't include them cos there wouldn be enough room to efficiently summon the dragon, speaking of efficiency this map will also have very high fps, im sacraficing a bit of detail but gaining a much more efficient map.

I'll post some shots soon, pm me if you want an update on my progress...

EDIT:- I'll actually make a new thread to show the screenshots n stuff to save ppl having to search through this one...

Best answers
got real started on esf_1on1 now...
have drewn it on paper and im gonna map it very soon (might be next week...my dad wont let me be on the pc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom