look what i made yesterday, super buu

Best answers
Very cool model dude. Looks pretty much perfect!.

Very well done.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jjjjj and chester, the point of this thread was to get a skinner for the model, read up buddys,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skinner?Can i help?i like to practice my skinning to become like raven blade

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, maybe when EEA is released, anyways, metrotek is skinning him now,

Best answers
hey nuttz, nice model, but what happened to the face? sorr y if u had already answered dis question, but ill be honest, im to lazy to look for an answer!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that isnt the final skin, that was a placement test, metrotek is skinning it, this model like all others i have seen, the face will be skinned on

i dont like dealing with anyones laziness but my own, please try to read more,i took the time to type this with a broken hand, least you can do is save me typing, heh

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in EEA yes, the kid buu, was a teaser of sorts for EEA. you wont get this buu until EEA is finished however,

Best answers
aww but you know how us lazy people are! but ill try and be a little more sensitive to the fact that ur a cripple! ok? but yea beside da butt cheek face, very nice! LOL im just teasin ya nuttzy!

P.S. and its d@ cute 1's u should ph34r, not the gremlins!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about gizmo, ,,,... cmon, hes a cute gremlin, best of both worlds, i could go on and on about hopw much of a pimp gizmo is but i think we all know in the world of gremlin pimps gizmo reigns supreme,

but i wont,
thatd be goin off topic, heh,

im hoping metro will show his skin updates here when he has somethin to show

Best answers
.....gizmo's G@Y!!!! i'll carve his butt up and eat em like sushi! Ph34r )v(3!!! )v(wah hahahaha!
....sorry had a moment...
N E WAYZ....back on topic, how long do decent skins usually take to make?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, hes been workin on it since sometime yesterday and its not done, so it is time consuming, hes someone who takes time on his skins, i have a filthy habit of rushing stuff when i get bored with it,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said it already, that was never intended to be a skin, that was a placement test to make sure i made the map without much distortion,

next time ill just post colored polys dang, you know for a crippled old man im bein pretty patient with you

Best answers
AHAHAHA im just pullin ur leg! ew and how old are you? YOU PEDOPHILE! AHAHAHA, sorry i had a cookie with lots of choclate in it so im hyper! hehehe! im callin ur model buttface buu! ahhahahaha!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop.. spam.. now..

Kendo:shut up for a while...
You dont wanna mess with nuttzy.

as far as the model goes, I love it in every way possible.

Best answers
ok unlimited, im just having some fun, and frankly, if nuttzy dont mind, den im gonna keep having fun, but as soon as he askes 4 me to stop, then i will, SO BACK UP OFF MY JOCKAGE!!! sorry for the total spam nuttz. and just so you know, i totally think nutz work is like one of the tops! plus he is a grown up and he can fight his own battles! he doesnt need his bi7ches to fight 4 him! so yeah again sorry nuttz but it had to be said! keep up the good work homie!

Best answers
man thats cool eea looks awesome but also i was curious is it for hl or hl2? prob not cause of the poly count but ya...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom