look what i made yesterday, super buu

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i started on a torso, i didnt really plan on it being buu, i just haooened to pick pink as its colored poly while building and it looked good, so buu it became

i worked on it about 3-4 hours total, most of that time was spent trying to sort out some twisting issues, which were solved at the sacrifice of some proportional problems that i cant fix, or back to twisting it goes

i wouldnt bother critiscising it, cuz nothing will be changed,

this is just a placement skin, im looking for a skinner, NOOBS NEED NOT APPLY, i aint settling for decent, if you aint impressed me before you likeley wont get the "job" (i could probabaly release it as is but thats not what im gonna do)

this is a thread to show off my l33t 1 day modelling skinmapping ingame abilities [/sarcasm]

AND to get me a skinner, if you think your up for it get ahold of me, likeley everyone on these forums that would want to do it already knows how to contact me

Best answers
Looks excellent. Only problem is the skin, but then again the whole point of this thread is to get a new one. Good job. Me Likes.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i spent more time writing this thread than making that skin, its just to show where things go, i done asked darksun, he said no,

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Seeing as though i'm skinning GokuSSJ's Super Buu i suppose i could give yours a shot too.
That is if u want me to of course. (heh heh, me likes that its mapped already)

BTW: How about the 7star Dragon from GT for your next model? (just a suggestion inspired by looking at really good BFP one again)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't wait for the models to be released for EEA Nutzy, this will be sweet.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this really wasnt planned as an EEA model, but that certainly is a good idea, the kid buu edit looks good ingame but its still an edit

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont know what your talking about do you,

the edited super buu i referred to above was the super buu edit i made out of MY EEA kid buu, which this thread is not about,

make sure you have an arugement before you start one

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
he looks abit 2 thin especially around the mid section, also from the side he looks alot like kid buu still, i was gunna suggest posting flat shades but we all know what that will lead 2. Just try buffing him up and give him les of a chin side on, that akes him loook younger and so less like pysco/super buu

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its more like not reading previous posts than anything else

Best answers
jup it´s allways the same ..... but i have an idea how smo can help u . make some flat shaded pics and send them to smo with a pm so nobody get them except smo :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I like that. The legs and upper body looks great. His head looks a little more like Kid Buu tho. But overall that model is fantastic man. :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i know he wasnt proportioned correctly when i made him,

but i liked the end result so i kept it as is,

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, looks really nice, i would skin it, but 1. you probably would reject my offer... im a bit inconfident in myself right now so i would suggest u do that 2. my anatomy was ****ed on gohan and was good on spiderman, but then spiderman doesnt go "Teh SSJ!q!!11!!1" so not many people that werent professional (u did look) looked at it, but ahh screw it. 3. i have a piccolo, and a trunks (piccolo by gogetenks, trunks by turk which was sdk) that im doing, and im also giving turks penzoil skyline a whack in the skin. i like his work along with yours... so there, i wont be able to skin it. and you all may now celebrate!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes and no, the model has been turned over to EEA, so the skinner will be raven blade i guess til we find another skinner near his ability, (we cant have stuff mismatchin)

its still waiting on its finished skin, but the model has beend one for quite some time

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
nuzzeh! nice model.. but the one thing you have to change is the skin... give it a bit more contrast :D.. bit burn tool bit dodge tool.. :D but for the rest nice model :D!!!

keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom