Long Time No Post

Best answers
Well these engineers contacted me to help them with this skin so I started to do some of it and it came out like ****. So i kept trying and trying to get it right and this is the closest I got so far. Tell me what you guys think.

Attachments

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sexeh!

yes, a render would be nice :)

Best answers
Looks great, but the very dark grey looks dull. Theres no detail =/

If there is detail, its quite hard to see. Try and define it a little more, maybe with white border, making it look like the paint chipped away, or something *shrugs*

Best answers
they dont want that they want this gun to be brand new looking. also I never seen paint chip off a gun. can u show me a pic of paint chipping off a gun?

Best answers
I was just using that as an example. It just the base of the gun (dark grey portion) looks dull.

But, what do I know? I'm not a skinner or a texture artist, I was just giving my point of view *shrugs*

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it still a wip? Or maybe its the angle, but the grip looks like its lacking detail. The rest looks good though.

Best answers
It overall looks blurry/foggy. It also doesn't resemble the look of "metal" very well, IHMO :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To those of you not operating on all cylinders . . . It's pretty apparent that he hasn't finished skinning it. Of course the rest lacks detail. Looks pretty good Metro, I'm not to sure about a "used condition" gun with paint chipping. If I find a ref pic I'll post it here. Good luck with the final product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom