Long Teleports

Best answers
How bout the short teleports we have now but also being able to teleport across the map.

Best answers
Its called instant transmission, and its been suggested on more than one occasion.

Best answers
Wel nice sugestion But How About some Special teleport like Teleporting next to the enemy or infront Like this:

First u schoose a target And after thad u press teleport or special teleport
And the u teleport Behind Above Under or next to him and then u can start Melee :D

ESDIT : U canot only start melee But u can Shoot Gokus KAMEHAMEHAA :D

Best answers
T!G3R said:
Wel nice sugestion But How About some Special teleport like Teleporting next to the enemy or infront Like this:

And the u teleport Behind Above Under or next to him and then u can start Melee :D
How about we come up with some more ideas to increase spamming during the game, and get rid of the strategy?

Best answers
This is no spamming its just a sugestion i post and its a realistic good sugestion Cauese u see it al the time in the series !!!

Best answers
I now Trunks is geting something like it in EVM 1.2 called surprize attack

Best answers
T!G3R said:
This is no spamming its just a sugestion i post and its a realistic good sugestion Cauese u see it al the time in the series !!!
meh. Spamming in the game, It would make the game way too easy, imagine 4 noobs all being able to just appear next to you when ever they wanted and start attacking you. I just think it would cause too much c#@p in the gameplay.

Best answers
Dunno its more realistic Cause it happens in the series often :d

Best answers
T!G3R said:
Yeh I know but don't you think it would make ESF too easy sort of? I dunno, I just want for instant transmission to be done, like someone suggetested where you go into spectator view and click where you want to go. (i think Miki800 suggested it)

Best answers
It wil rock Its A good training :D Besides U can Only Fight with 1 Player cause the 2 who are melee fighting are protected by thad Special Ball So its a good idea :d

Best answers
It seems to me that T!G3R and Super_vegito34 have conficting views...

I'm not much for the "long teleport" idea..but who knows...it could be fun to watch...(your chasing a dieing ESFnoob and he teleports to opposite side and finds a good hiding spot...regenerates some health and prepares for you*happens to be Buu*:laff: )

-Don't get mad...
....Drop dead...;) :yes:

Best answers
Big VEE said:
It seems to me that T!G3R and Super_vegito34 have conficting views...

I'm not much for the "long teleport" idea..but who knows...it could be fun to watch...(your chasing a dieing ESFnoob and he teleports to opposite side and finds a good hiding spot...regenerates some health and prepares for you*happens to be Buu*:laff: )

-Don't get mad...
....Drop dead...;) :yes:
I wouldnt like that, but with the I.T idea that someone suggested, they couldn't go far under pressure because it would take ages to get to the other side of the arena in spectators view.

Best answers
LOL @ BIG VEE Then Just make it like this EVry player starts With 1 Senzu Bean

Evry time u respawn u get 1 bean EXPEPT BUU + CELL + PICCOLO Give them the Abilety to Heal

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T!GER said:
T!G3R said:

There's a difference between <i>realistic</i> and <i>unbalanced</i> and you have to draw the line somewhere. If the game was perfectly realistic to the show, Krillin would be absolutely useless, and Goku would dominate the game, see my point yet?

The ability to instantly teleport beside/next to somebody and start meeleing them at the push of one button, is not only blatantly unbalanced, it takes any skill away from the game what-so-ever.

Secondly, don't post your own suggestions in somebody elses thread, that's just ignorant, if you want to make a suggestion, make your own thread.

Best answers
i know its a dead post but i have a comment.. they didnt teleport next to someone they wanted in the show... it was trial and error... they had to get good at teleporting... so just get good at teleporting... people are doing it..

when you get kicked into the air i have seen people multiple teleport behind you to smack you down again...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to teleport to the foo coult make the game **** :scared: .
so wy not teleport in melee kombat, that coult be possible :shocked: .

Best answers
T!G3R said:

Absolutely not >_< , being able to teleport next to some1 like they do in the series takes alot of time and practice to perfect, just because the avertage player cant do it like they do in the series doesnt mean they should make it automatic. The ability to teleport well is one of the main things seperating a good player from an average player in esf.

If you want a long teleport just make a script for it, its very easy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe you can make an indicator that shows where he is comming from, but only when youre powerlevel is higher as the one that is gonna teleport before you.

what i mean is,
let say buu 4 mil, goku 2 gohan

when gohan wants to teleport infront of buu, buu would see it comming, say 2 seconds before gohan wants to teleport infront of buu. make a little arrow to where he is teleporting.
now buu gets angry and is gonna teleport infront of gohan. gohan would only get the warning 0.5/6 seconds before buu teleports,

this way i think you can create it and make the feeling of "woa i´m stronger so i have an advantage over the lowerclassed ones"

i think thats one thing what would be very hard to code, but i dont like it when i´m 3/4 times stronger, and still loose that kind of battles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom