Locking on to an enemy (suggestion)

Best answers
As of right now in Beta 1, you can only lock on to an enemy by hitting Mouse1 when your crosshair is over the enemy. If you switch to a Ki attack the lock on the enemy will be gone.

I want to suggest making the Lock on easier. I find it really difficult to lock onto someone when they are far away. It is also really hard to see if they are teammates or friendlies from far away because the crosshair turns red on any person.

One way to make Lock on easier is to make it where if you hit a key it will lock on to a enemy and if u keep hitting it, it will toggle between the enemies. This way your crosshair does not have to be directly over them. I do realize that you would be able to lock onto a enemy that is not visible this way, but think about this, in dbz they can sense where an enemy is.

(and you could set it to where if u hit a key the lock on the enemy disappears, that way u won't have any locks on a enemy if don't want it)

It would also be nice if the Lock on did not disappear when you switched to a Ki attack. It is extremely easy to lose an enemy when you lose the lock on them and very frustrating.

This will make the gameplay much smoother when fighting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just thought you should know that the cursor turns green over friendly players, and you can't lock onto them unless friendly fire is on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom