Lock bug

Best answers
i reported this when the last version was 1.0 but it isn't fixed ...
when you have locked someone that join the spectator team you don't unlock him, so is it fixed with the new spec code ?

btw when you swoop you can get crushing damage (you have to be very fast so i don't think it is possible with any already included char)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZacK248 said:
i reported this when the last version was 1.0 but it isn't fixed ...
when you have locked someone that join the spectator team you don't unlock him, so is it fixed with the new spec code ?

btw when you swoop you can get crushing damage (you have to be very fast so i don't think it is possible with any already included char)
????????? what exactly are you talking about? do you mean when someone joins spec as a player or just an observor?

i guess its fixed i never seen anything that you've said, but it must be fixed (i guess.......)

=/\/\C

Best answers
it isn't fixed i tested it yesterday (btw you can descend after changing to spec team its weird :)) ... i mean:
1-A is playing
2-lock A
3-A joins spectator team
4-you're still locking A
just like a normal fight, but if the one you are fighting joins spec team(without respawning) he's still locked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is that a bug? He didn't die, he's still your enemy, therefore he's still locked. That's not a bug, and i don't know why you would consider it one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, i thouhgt you ment that he was still using a model to play.. that makes a little more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom