live models

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like the tittle says this works like this ex on the Janemba map that big fat janemba if some one it's near it the janemba will hit him and if you get trow into janemba you get hit again , and on esf City it will be a park with dinosaurs that can hit you or bite you on namek maps can be fish in the wather that can bite you it will be nice to have this in the game but the models won't move they only stay in one place

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not possible.

Models can have animations but you cant really make them hit anything that comes near it without turning it into a bot.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but if you make a map can you make it with the model on it directly to spawn the model ?, I think so , in HL some models spawn with the map

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes maps include models. But those models are not bots. Your suggestion is to replace some models with bots that attack you as soon as you are in range.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Couldn't they be installed like the traps in HL? I.E Janemba being like acid and somehow blowing them away like the Fan in HL.

However, through tweakage of gravity, I found when flying gravity doesn't matter so I'm not certain it will work. Also, if wanted an animation would have to be triggered...

This suggestion seems like de ja vu...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Couldn't they be installed like the traps in HL? I.E Janemba being like acid and somehow blowing them away like the Fan in HL.

However, through tweakage of gravity, I found when flying gravity doesn't matter so I'm not certain it will work. Also, if wanted an animation would have to be triggered...

This suggestion seems like de ja vu...
The acid pools and other "traps" were nothing more than brushes (objects) that were tied to triggers.

It could be possible to make Janemba into a static monster entity, and he can behave like the Tentacles did in Half-Life.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just wanna say this is an awsome idea.

But because of esf's current hp status. Players seem too die fast already.

This idea should be added xD and they should also raise the HP for players, possibly by adding 50 to 80 hp to all players.

This way they could decrease all beam's size and damage less, resulting in better gameplay + more eye candy.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just wanna say this is an awsome idea.

But because of esf's current hp status. Players seem too die fast already.

This idea should be added xD and they should also raise the HP for players, possibly by adding 50 to 80 hp to all players.

This way they could decrease all beam's size and damage less, resulting in better gameplay + more eye candy.
or they can make those models to do 0 dmg just for fun or verry low dmg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom