Live Dbz Movie!?!?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The new hoover vacuum is gonna suck :rolleyes:

Any more than this specualtion :devgrin:

Best answers
Dude! No way! Hoover's new vacuum is gonna kick my ass, haven't you seen the trailers? That could be damn coolest vacuum i've ever seen! I cant wait!

An EXCLUSIVE shot from the recent castings! The chosen one!

Uncanny.

Best answers
I prefer to think of movies like street fighter and mortal combat, and maybe the recent upcoming (if its true) DBZ movies not as action movies, but more as comedies. I mean, what is more funny than watching grown men in tight suits (OOOOO, I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THE VEGETA SUIT) jumping arounf for hours doing absolutely nothing for 1 and a half our shouting at the tops of their voices and looking stupid????

If the movies is anything like the series, it will be one hour of goku standing around scratching his head, and having the camera switching back and forth between shots of picolo standing around looking over the land, gohan studieng, vegeta training and getting pissed off. I think the only part of the movie that would be interesting is watching mr roshi knock one out over one of his mags. I think it would take them about 8 movies to complete dbz's radits saga, purely because its so damn slow!

This is to be read out alout in a cheezy deep voice
"Next time on liveactiondragonballz, goku's mysterious saiyan brother has come from space to steal his son, will goku be able to save him, and will this unholy alliance with picolo work, find out this time in 2 years by paying $8 at your cinema, or miss out on the fight of the year, next, on liveactiondragonballz."

OH GOD, i just piictured the picolo outfit, they could have the godfather play guru!!!!!!! AHAHAHA, LMAO

Oh, hahahaha, and just for the reference this wont be the first dragonball movie made, no, i kid you not, there has been one before it based on dragonball, just take a look at these "georgous" pictures i have so gratiously provided for you!!!!!

Here we have a picture of the muscle bound goku fighting a croc, how exciting, he is even using his extension pole! Look how realistic the croc looks, amazing!

Here we have a fetching picture of that short blue dude (forgot his name) who is huntring for the dragonballs, it looks like he has one in his possetion, oh no, save us goku. (the dragonball looks more like a useless knicknack found in a japanese dime store)

And finally a fetching picture of Master Roshi, deat turtle on his back and everything, i think the ponce in the white suit is ment to be yamcha, im not too sure about the rest tho....

CAN YOU TAKE THE INTENSITY OF THOSE PICTURES, because damn, that movie looks so hot!!! Now think for a minute about the live action DBZ movie, and oh no, we have another B-Movie grade on our hands

Best answers
ok...jet li as goku!? wtf!? jackie as vegeta!? W T F ?! that would be REALLY lame!!! i mean, jackie is known for comedies and stuff, you know? and jet li is more of an Azn actor.

ok, any of u guys seen Final Fantasy: Spirits Within (i hated the movie at first cuz i thought it was gonna be about ff7 or ffx, but, i KINDA liked it)??? maybe the ppl are just going to take the faces of some real life ppl, and graph it into a cg form!?????

oh, i once saw this Chinese DB movie, and, it was really good!!! the actors were just ordinary teenagers, (no, there were no vegeta and whosover, only like, a really corny villain) and goku had his hair all fluffy like......like a afro, only more fluffy and AzN PrIdE like. yamcha had a scmitar and wanted to go out with bulma, so on and so on. Finding db's (and OMG they looked really good!) which were CRYSTAL (no, not like the corny REALLY shiny ones) balls, the ones that are translucent and has no color, and a star in it! it was a pretty good DB movie for that time (i think it was 199~~~~somein)

EDIT::OMG, THE GUY ABOVE ME JUST POSTED WHAT I SAID!!!!(about the azn db movie) !!!! sorry, i didn't have time to read ALL the posts :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol hostile, where are you getting all those pics lol, Hercule haha.

But anyways, no Ppl just voted for Jackie Chan to play Vegeta, I probably wont see the movie if he does..
Jet Li would play the best Vegeta. Jackie Chan as the best goku.
Ppl just chose Jackie chan for veg is cause hes short.
Leonardio Di'caprio would play the best Trunks, fits his char, the damn bi sexual! Lol jk. just go to www.dragonballz.com They tell you all they know so far!!

Best answers
I HAVE ONE PROBLEM WITH ALL OF THIS.....HOW THE *^$@ ARE THEY GONNA DO THE HAIR???? THE HAIR IS DBZ WITHOUT THE HAIR IT WONT FEEL LIKE DBZ. THEY CAN DO THE AURA"S AND ALL BUT THE HAIR. IT WILL EITHER LOOK CARTOONY OR LOOK LIKE SOMONE MADE THEM ON THEIR BROTHERS WIN 95. OR they may just say screw the hair...and if they do nobodys going to see it.

Best answers
I just want to say i can't wait tell it comes out. If it looks bad i won't care i still see it just becuase it is a dbz movie and if it is bad ii least i have something to laugh at when i get home. It should not be that bad and i don't think they will be stupid and put jackie can ass vegeta. That will not fit. The movie should be good snice fox is making it but we just have to wait and see.

Best answers
I feel that Larry and ANdy Wocheski (spelling?) should direct the Live DBZ movie...but that probably won't happen so it'll probably suck!

Best answers
I have an excelent idea.... Lets judge the movie AFTER it comes out... Look at the xmen movie and spiderman movie... Good movies made from cartoon. So dont be so judgmental yet :S

Best answers
My Opinion on the whole DragonBall Z Movie>

"DragonBall" has been with me since I was a kid, remebering waking up, and watching the mourning cartoon show. Yes DragonBall is a kids show, but it has been so rooted in pop culture it may be "terrible" in comparison to some other anime but who cares, it has its market, and bloody fun to watch just to sit down and relax, you may analyse DB/DBZ and come up with crazy things such as the slow down of time when you reach light speeds theorizing etc etc...(I wont repeat anything), but as for the movie, the creator gave the ok, for the movie, and as film goes...It is not tottally for the "fans", but rather in a sence hey profitable, franchise and the fact that they want to see if it can be done. Taking from holywood the will milk this baby alot, and possibly gain a greater "fan" base...As, people who do not like it might see it anyway as to see if it can be done, or Critiques will see it, it will generate interest and uncertainty, this uncertainity and buzz will only promote the film more, and that is the whole point as with the Peter Jacksons LOTR, it was iffy, if he could pull it off...So I say meh to thoes who hate the way this is going, for the FANS your going to see the film no matter what the reveiws are, and possibly some people in between...

Personally I think they will be able to pull off the graphical, aspect of the show/comic and since filmmakers are used to cutting up scripts and scenes we just need to have faith that they will do a good job

Best answers
Hmmmmmmm i agree with u on that we prob see it if it is bad or not. I really hope it is good. It should compare to the hulk which is coming out soon and other cartoon style games we will just have to see.

Best answers
Is it me, or is this movie sounding like a spoof. Jet Li as Goku? Jackie Chan as Vegeta? MINI ME!!!

Best answers
Unless they put Samuel L. Jackson in it.. its gonna blow..

Sam rocks :laff:

Best answers
I think jacky chan sould be Goku, he is too goofy to be vegeta, and jet li for vegeta, he is not goofy enough to be goku....And the gov jesse ventura as napa! lol:)

Best answers
Originally posted by Jimesu_Evil
the street fighter movie sucked, the first mortal kombat movie was OK, but the second MK movie was worse than street fighter.
But those movies were made in the 90's! I mean come on, it's the year 2003! There is a lot more technology available to movie makers, and personally I think the DBZ movie will rock!
THE FIRST MORTAL KOMBAT WAS BADASS!!! NOT ALRIGHT! BADASS!!

BUT!!!

The second one killed it so horribly sooooooooo horrribly hoooribly it was terrible what they did i almost wanted to cry.
horible costumes horible acting horible characters!

I think they can make a good DBZ movie like the matrix is totally amazingwith all the stuff they add if they have enough money which they probably do it should be fine. Kind of like the newX men movie the first one was alright i didnt like it that much but this new one looks pretty cool.

Best answers
The live Street Fighter Movie sucked. If I remember, Ryu's fireball was a very close up bright SHINING light.

Best answers
My opinion on the DBZ Live Action movie:

Unless they get some good actors (that means NO Jackie Chan as Vegeta!!) it's gonna crash and burn and fail miserably like so many others. And they better get the special FX right!!

Also, the music for the movie should be made by Bruce Falconer, the guy who also did the music for the American version of the series (something like the music from the Fusion Saga...now that would rock! :cool:).

As for a director....hmmm, I'd have to say Sam Raimi. He did a kickass job on Spider-Man!!

But I can't put too much emphasis on how important the casting for this movie's gonna be!!! ;(

Best answers
Here is a list of theoretical (some of them could never be done) actors for a DBZ movie, I agree in full with the list (except keyanu as goten, he should be Buu saga Gohan)
never.....NEVER LISTEN TO WHAT POJO HAS TO SAY.
he is alwayse wrong bout everyting on his site. take a look at all th other things there and compare them with ur knowlage. HE IS WRONG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom