LIVE ACTION MOVIE

sirken

S
This is for all the belivers and non-believers so stop posting about this movie it might not come out!

LIVE ACTION MOVIE UNCONFIRMED - NOT ENDORSED BY FUNimation Productions Ltd.
The following has been reported on www.kylehebert.com:
ILM ON DBZ LIVE ACTION MOVIE by Otherworld Steve
I decided to follow up a bit more regarding the rumored live action Dragon Ball/Z movie. One persistent rumor has been that "George Lucas' CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects."

Today I called Ellen Pasternack, Public Relations for ILM. I asked her if the rumor was true; if ILM was brought on board to provide the special effects for the Dragon Ball/Z live action movie. Ms. Pasternack's reply was that it had been mentioned, but ILM never officially signed off on anything and it never came to be. She also commented that, as far as she knows, the film is not being made.

So there you have it, folks. Another death nail in the DBZ live action movie coffin. That isn't to say that the film will never be made. There are other major studios besides FOX and other effects houses aside from ILM. Who knows ... maybe Wetta will snag this property to go along with the Evangelion live action movie. Only time will tell.

Edit: I just want to clarify that a.) FUNimation Productions has absolutely nothing to do with the concept/licensing for a Dragon Ball/Z live action movie. They hold the license for the anime/games/merchandise only, and b.) this website is NOT an official FUNimation website. It is just a promotional website for Kyle Hebert and goes beyond his association with FUNimation. I hope that clears some things up.
NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE? by Otherworld Steve
I literally JUST got off the phone with FOX Studios in Los Angeles, CA. I asked outright about the upcoming live action Dragon Ball/Z movie.

This is exactly what I was told by my contact:

"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don't have that. I 've got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won't be making that [movie]."

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it's a blessing.

Lid

L
If I tap my ankles three times hopefully this thread will disappear.

This has already been established. Repeatedly.

Best answers
do you know how old this is ? i've read this 100000000000 times (well maybe not that much)

Best answers
Jesus Christ, can you people please with this dragonballz movie bull****.

Weve established its just not going to happen. If it will happen, it will suck ass. So for once think before you post this stuff and realize that weve all heard/seen all the information you think is new. This thing is old. Just realize this whole thing is fake and never going to happen.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
apparently (according to dbzfansites..) a bunch of a-list actors actually agreed to doing this ****ty movie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom