Little Taste of some of my Effects :D

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just so you know lol, this is a Showcase of some of the particle effects I have created for Earth's Special Forces. This video is only meant for the forums as a teaser...A much more broad and full trailer will be made for the front page, although this will be reposted soon enough on the main ESF Page as well. Keep in mind EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS WORK IN PROGRESS, and believe me when I say, EVERYTHING WILL BE 10 TIMES SEXIER when we release :D.

Music by the amazing HalusaTwin ( https://www.youtube.com/user/AgentMoo... )

[video=youtube;E5QrYOdJQyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5QrYOdJQyc[/video]

--- edit ---

Enjoy lesbiansssssssssssssssssssssssssss mmmmmmmmm female secretionssssss

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
THat..... F***king awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like attack charge FX, but not shooting FX.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
EPIC!

Really epic guys! I cant believe this is still a work in progress and it will be sexier at release! Keep it up guys!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wonder, will the entire map know (by that I mean there will be flying little rocks everywhere) if a Goku is about to use the spirit bomb? Because that would be cool and hilarious.

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh man, that's why I love this game.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Holy crap that looks awesome.
Also, ESF displayed in glorious 60 fps ? im not ready for this :O

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
amazing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like attack charge FX, but not shooting FX.
I kind of agree with you there thats why I am still working on it. Alot of it is too bright and white still because of recent changes I had made, but it will only get better from here on out, I prrrrrrroooooooomissssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I wonder, will the entire map know (by that I mean there will be flying little rocks everywhere) if a Goku is about to use the spirit bomb? Because that would be cool and hilarious.
Thats the plannnnnn, except its not rocks EVERYWHERE, its just a large radius around the ball from the ground. So you could be elsewhere fighting and not paying attention. Then suddenly, you hear lightning strikes, and the rocks start lifting,
and the dust starts moving around you faster lol...its too scare the shit out of you...

Best answers
Finally video, it's really cool. And you said: "A much more broad and full trailer will be made for the front page, although this will be reposted". So you show updated FX and something new or you show montge of this video? Um and in this game will be super saiyan transformations? And this game will be released in 2016-2018 finally?

Last edited:
Best answers
Wow...that is so impressive!!!
The lightings
The rain
The spirit bomb
The charging...
Everything is soo detailed!!!
And the soUnd effects are f*cking sweet!!!
Btw.. I am curious what are you going to do with Piccolo's Hellzone granade. I hope it is not going to be like in 1.2.3... It should be really awesome! Like the rest of the ESF Final.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The blowback effect on the charging shouldn't go on and off

Also nice to see someone fixed the gallic gun anim :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOOKIN GOOD D <3

The charge FX is cool but as for the camera angle I don't really like it because it looks like it'd be hard to aim for when you're actually playing. I think it would be cool for videos but that's about it. As for the shooting FX they look pretty good for the most part but some of them look too much like a swoop aura going towards the character which looks kind of weird. OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE IT

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thats the plannnnnn, except its not rocks EVERYWHERE, its just a large radius around the ball from the ground. So you could be elsewhere fighting and not paying attention. Then suddenly, you hear lightning strikes, and the rocks start lifting,
and the dust starts moving around you faster lol...its too scare the shit out of you...
Don't think it will scare the shit out of me, so much as it will turn the entire game into 'I will find you and I will kill you!' for whatever Goku is crazy enough to try to pull that off, which would be hilarious. I can already imagine people fighting it out on the map and then noticing that shit is about to hit the fan and then all scattering around trying to find the one responsible and murdering him.

By the way, since the S.B. seems to be so huge, did you guys stress test maps to find out how many maximum number of players all playing Goku deciding to S.B. at the same time it takes to make the session commit suicide?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Omg made my day,

Better than all the other games that are getting announced atm
except for nfsu 3 ?

The only thing i don't like is the effect behind the character when firing a beam.
Same effect is on the spirit bomb when it's flying away. Don't like that effect.

I also hope the zoom effects are only for showcase.

Other than that... epic job!

Not sure if ryokeens rain is displayed there cause i hardly saw any rain.
Except for the rain drops on the ground. still... awesome lol

nvm watched it in full screen this time and the rain looks nicely balanced aswell!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay folks you got your video, now we can rest for 2 or so years before we get our next POTW.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
The rain is there...dalte just used a outdated version of ESF(shadows from lightnings are missing and those are in for ~2 Weeks)

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh hey Dalte.
Been a while since I've seen your post on this forum.

So when you're going to apply for a special FX artist job in a big game company?

P.S. I don't really seem to dig that "static" white trail behind a character when he's shooting out a skill. Looks too 2D, same goes for energy charging, those floating/flapping 2D images really could use some more work. And I really appreciate your work.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I now have carpel tunnel syndrome from touching myself to much to this video, thanks..

🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
dath thum cool phtuff

--- edit ---

It would be a lot cooler if you change the sound it makes when you charge your kamehame or another beam into BOOM or something, it sounds weird :L

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom