List of problems...

Best answers
Before I start I am playing on open gl 640x whatever because it is the most stable res.

1.When I click join game the screen goes to the console and 3/4 of the screen is being taken up by what seems to be the other 3 menus before it. It loads the game and this remains. So I press esc and resume and oit fixes it. How do I get it so it stops all together?

2.If I join a game and esc and leave the game, I cannot join anotehr game. The screen says connection and it dissappears and instead of going to the Loading... Screen it just sits there.

3. Sometimes with the above problem my monitor turns black and the little light turns yellow and I cannot do anything unless I restart my computer.

4.Not all the changes that I made to the autoexec file work. They only work if I type them in manually into the console.

Hopefully someone can help me out. thanks..

Best answers
Sounds like you have a crap computer that may not be able to handle half life or esf..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Bug with openGL. damn annoying, but unfortunately there really isn't a way around it that I know of.

2. not too sure how to fix

3. Not a HL related problem. Your moniter is shutting off due to inactivity. You'll have to fix that through Windows.

4. not too sure on this one either, I never modify any of those files

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom