Link style sig... pwnage!

Best answers
Hey, i'm really hooked on Link (again) so here is my tribute to him in signature form (it is my current sig). I look forward to your comments/compliments/criticisms.

Best answers
Hey up m8 nice to see ur still posting as for ur sig very nice got good colour a good pic so over all very good. I just came back to the forums to :D been busy at work :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whee ^_^ siggys! nice job there anyways, i prefer it when people step away from the kiddy dbz stuff...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see you always use the same text get a new one ^_^

Best answers
If u dont like "kiddy" dbz stuff then why are you posting in a dbz mod forum lol think befor u type.

Best answers
U don't have to like DBZ to like ESF... I HATE the show, love the game tho.

Best answers
Vegetto, it is a different font ^_^

Hey, just because it is DBZ forum doesn't mean you have to stick to DBZ sigs :) Anyway, try to keep it about the sig, I enjoy the feedback. Hopefully i'll get a reply of Naz, Ryoko and Koblano, although they'll probably outshine my sig with their skills :p

Best answers
o ya, I forgot to comment about that awesome sig. It's great, I love it.

Do you know of a website with some good tutorials on it?

**EDIT** Nevermind.. I use a different program than you do. but if you have any for Photoshop 7.0....

Best answers
Tutorials? Who would want to use tutorials for sig making.. that's just whorish. Anyway, don't use tutorials, instead create your own style (like I have). I make mine with alot of different layers mainly.. but try and make a really detailed background (say 800 x 600) and then take a small section of it (400 x 100 ish) and use that as the background for your sig.

Thanks for the compliments guys, looking forward to more views on it (it's my favourite atm).

Best answers
i not a fan for the font. Maybe a sharper font. I unno, try some different fonts. I unno, just dun fit. (my opinion). But i like it. It's nice

almostdeleted

A
The bg is nice, the Tri force is nice, just the pic quality is a little low.. And The font doesnt fit right.

Best answers
The font.. well, i've never been good with fonts.. I don't have enough to choose from :p and the picture was the same problem.. didn't have many to choose from so I worked with what I had ^_^

Thanks for the compliments, i've gotten into a pattern of how to create backgrounds.. maybe if I spent more than 10 - 15 minutes on my sigs they would look different, and maybe a bit more polished. I still look forward to more comments :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think the font should maybe be a little smaller, And the tri logo, Well take off the gray stuff thats around it, It doesnt look all that great to me with the gray. Thats just my opinion, So of course use it or try it out and see if it looks better with the smaller font and no gray around the tri, Just a suggestion. =D I would maybe give it a 7-10, Just for those few things that are wrong with it.

grtz Twisted

Best answers
heh its koo just look's way to much like crackerjack's so i dont realy like it only for that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Eh, How does it look like crackerjacks when his is grunge and g0tenks sig isnt. Im just wondering how those 2 sig makers link sig looks the same.

grtz Twisted

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just becaue they have the same pic doesnt mean there sigs are alike. One is grunge and the other isnt, That is why there not the same.

grtz Twisted

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I wasnt meaning all of that msg was to you, It was to the other guy as well. =D

grtz Twisted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom