Lineage 2

Best answers
I was just wondering if anybody here ever plays this game? i got it like a month ago, it is pretty fun. a couple of my friends, by coincidence have it and we all play together. sooooo anybody here play? if so,
1. What server?
2. What race?
3. And what kinda equipment are ya packin?

Best answers
I wanted to try this game, but I could never get the trial to work, it would have at the load screen, I mainly wanted to try it because it's PlayNC, same guys that made City Of Heroes, which I love.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PlayNC didn't make CoH, they published it.. which means they paid for it to be put into boxes and shipped around. Cryptic Studios made City of Heroes.

Anyway.. I tried Lineage 2 in the beta, I was able to get into the game only twice, and both times were horribly laggy. They were in such a mess when they tried their open beta. The servers were completely jammed, the login servers didn't even give you correct messages, or even respond to your clicks.

As for the game.. it seems like a "pretty" version of a mix of Knight Online and Pristontale, which are pretty much knock-offs of Everquest and Diablo II.
Good graphics, mediocre gameplay from what I observed in the few hours I played.

Maybe they've worked the bugs out by now.. but the game just really doesn't interest me.

Sound Artist
Best answers
I hated it, especially the pvp system, which almost always guarantees multiple ganks/deaths/items lost. Do not get this game.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you like it, that's all that counts. ^_^

Best answers
My Brother beta tested that game. There was nothing to do but kill little bugs and worms until you level up. Pretty much like every MMORPG.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I was lvl 5 human and already @ the dark elf village(Yup took the boots, Titanic style ^_^, I fell in the water >_<), but once the free beta stopped, I stopped.

Pay 2 play kind of sucks :/

P.s. Did they fixed that bug that you can fall off the boat, sometimes if you fell off, you respawned back @ human village :|

Best answers
I played it, nice layout, characters, and everything really. But customer service lacks, you lose your ****, you're **** out of luck, they wont replace anything. I quit, because thats just not acceptable. I played the trial, i never had to pay, thank god. Btw what i lost was over 100k worth ingame. I suppose you could say its my fault, but the Customer Service people should have done SOMETHING about it, which they did not. So, the game sucks, they ruined it for me.

Best answers
Can you download a free trial? It looks interesting but I don't want to buy the game just to see if I like it.

Best answers
I meant i played beta, for about a month i think? I dont think there is a free trial.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Kain
2. Human Gladiator (Lvl. 60+)
3. +6 Composite Armor, Mithril Gloves, +3 X Sword of Revolutions, two Katanas, +4 Divine Boots... Full Plate...

Unfortunetly I quit. I was spending 24 hours a day on the game. It became very, very boring... I just couldn't bring myself to play.

I don't recommend this game. It's a long slog through leveling your character to reach the pinnacle of the game's lameness; sieges. By the time you siege your character, it won't matter. The NPC archers will take you down in 3-4 hits, even if you have 6000+ HP. It's not even worth losing the EXP. If you must play, then I suggest you sit and duel other players in the Gludin Arena all day.

The game's just a big time waster.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever that's supposed to mean. In any case, I never had much interest in Lineage2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched my friend play Lineage 2, and I didnt see anything special. Allthough I don;t really like any MMORPG becuase I hate playing in large groups. I usually Solo in any game I play, and If I can't then I end up not liking it.

Best answers
I got the open beta. Played it. Got to a point where you had to walk all the way too the next town. Didnt realice there was a passage through the mountain and spend one hour figuring that out. Then i finally got there and lagged into a horrible death cuz it was a meeting place X_x

All in all i hated this game. Its too huge too be on foot, its all grafics but the gameplay lacks in alot of places. I seriouslly didnt have a clue what was really going on.

Best answers
Might I say everyone in this thread reconsider to World of Warcraft. Lineage2, got to 20, and fell asleep at my computer desk for the first time in my life. If I fall asleep at my desk while playing a game? Its really not worth the time playing.

Best answers
Draylock1 said:
Might I say everyone in this thread reconsider to World of Warcraft.
Thats one of the 2 games i'm waiting for and going to spend money on :p

Best answers
ok guys, way to be COMPLETELY off topic, i asked if anybody plays and on what server and what equip they have, i never asked who likes this game and what other mmorpgs people like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom