lil suggestion

Best answers
I personally think it would be awesome(after seeing vegetas ssj clip) to have like lightning come down(like how wut u did on dieing namek) when your going ssj(or levleing up wit anyone)that might be an idea for beta 2.0(if u decide to make one) well thanks for letting me bother u

Best answers
that would be awesome...and like if someone was near it, they got hurt a bit!

Best answers
It would be pretty kool and I doubt they'll put it in here and i'm pretty sure Evil_Trunks,Hibiki,Or Tepus Might Say "Been Suggested" Oh Yeah And Next Time i think it would be better if u can put this on the suggestions page,heh one of the mods will move it.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe ;)

(I know you might consider this spam, but it isnt!! :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S work it out, the "hehe" was "this is allready in for SSj2" i would think

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of the saiyans exept goku got Lightning from the sky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im glad goku got lighting.But vegeta should to.And you know trunks always has lightning

Best answers
dude lightning is cool.....even krillin should get lightning....

Best answers
iono I kinda think only goku should have it cause when he went ssj was when he just could not bear the loss of his friend, Vegeta jus went ssj when he stopped caring

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
None of the saiyans exept goku got Lightning from the sky.
so thats why gokus transformation is better than vegetas... aaaahhhhaaaa. i dont wanna see a video.

Best answers
I think I remember some time ago that the transformation would be great with lightning and stuff, but it looks like the lightning is left out, should be good idea for beta2 :yes: .

Best answers
it would also be pretty cool if when you powerup you could choose how much you wanna powerup (like 25 % and then press enter or something with better gameplay ofcourse and then powering up) and that how much percentage you put in get's more awesome animations like goku fighting cell when he starts to powerup and later cell himself. Also pl dependant should be cool!!!

Best answers
huh? Power up to whatever percentage? You can stop powering up when you want to...

Best answers
but wat if ur indoors!!!??? lightning straight through the ceiling of the kame house!!?? hope he's got insurance.... but anyway i dont think lightning would go good wit ssj transformation but it would be good wit vegeta's final flash when he charges up for it. also the ki blast in beta. does anyone know if they'll all be yellow still??? cuz it gets lame wen its all yellow. i think buu should get pink ones and trunks and vegeta blue then goku gohan and krillin yellow and then piccolo green and freeza red. then we could have a nice variation of colors flying around the map when ur playing ur esf beta ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, unfortunately, for now, u cant go into the Kame House anyways!! :(
also the ki blast in beta. does anyone know if they'll all be yellow still??? cuz it gets lame wen its all yellow. i think buu should get pink ones and trunks and vegeta blue then goku gohan and krillin yellow and then piccolo green and freeza red. then we could have a nice variation of colors flying around the map when ur playing ur esf beta
Well, the ki blasts are still all yellow, but the generic beams are different colors!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom