Lil Practice!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

just trying some stuff..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg *Pops a cap in t3h sharpness*

Me likes the color scheme and the brushing... typo I'm on the fence, overall.... gonna be a good tourny if j00 know what i mean

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basically wat dask said.... looks ****in awesome.... cept maybe the text should be placed sumwhere else or changed....

but yus very nice, i like :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
basically wat dask said.... looks ****in awesome.... cept maybe the text should be placed sumwhere else or changed....

but yus very nice, i like :]
ya i'm working on my typography should get better with it soon enough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks aaawwssoommee. I really like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh come on no one else wan'ts to comment on my sig?!?!

*awaits hwoarang's post*

Best answers
Looks purty cool, GJ. I dont see anything I could critiz.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks plain...to me..Just looks like a friggin predator with a nebla in the background..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright I'm taking a warning for this but **** it!

Unknown first of all it's not a ****ing predator. It's a character from capcom vs Snk 2. and third of all you're just pissed because I told you to to **** yourself on msn earlier today. You've caught me at a bad time.. 1. I'm not in the mood and 2. I'm slightly Tipsy. And if you think I'm dumb enough to mix a red nebula with a predator you're ****ind retarded. Slim// I realize you dislike me and you know i ****ing hate you so why don't you keep to your own ****ing threads and stay the **** out of mine.

Best answers
Well that was a fun filled moment of jumping in a full grown flower field then falling off a cliff hidden by flowers wasnt it?

Warning :warning: for flaming

I will however keep this thread open, just as long as there isnt any more flaming/spam.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmm...yes.......Thats all untrue Tek. Im wasn't pissed on msn. I gave my full thoughts of the signature. That post could of taken into a pm, or msn. But, what ever man. Its like you are flaming my thoughts. Oh well, almighty "GFX God". There's something called "IGNORING". Yes, maybe that helps? No? Yes?

Best answers
Am I the only one who thins this should me locked right now to move the fight to pm? Great pic by the way!!! Who is it? Cap VS Snk 2 rocks btw!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your the only one suppetime >.<

anyway, next to the charcter there is some kind of 'flame' (left side) and it looks kinda pixelated and there are some weird colors in it o.o, i see, red, purple, pink....green.. X-x, but overall it looks quite nice 8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As usual the sig it self is flawless but then you go and **** it up with the text. Perhaps you should just leave text out. I think it would look 100x better with out it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suppertime said:
Am I the only one who thins this should me locked right now to move the fight to pm? Great pic by the way!!! Who is it? Cap VS Snk 2 rocks btw!!!
There isn't much of a fight... If the maker of the sig said it isn't a predator, then it isn't a predator... :X

It's not too bad Teknik. I don't necessarily think the font fits, but other than that, not bad. I like the quote in your sig as well if you can tell ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teknik: If you can't take some criticism then don't post artwork here. I don't care if you feel you can do it just because you don't mind receiving a warning. Don't do it again.

And inebriation is never an excuse, for anything.

on topic: The sig looks cool. The background is pretty unique and very crisp. I do like it. Perhaps not quite the style I like the most, but still very good.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks crappy. It is dakr, and an image of a guy whom looks like he is being eaten by a worm from tremors. It says TeKNik on the side, and is pretty average. I dislike this alot, and you should make it lighter, and it should have been a predator in the middle, not some other person.

Therefore you recieve a 5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom