light maps for slow pcs

Best answers
hi there great job on esf i love it. i do have a problem but its not relly anthing abought the game. well you have very heavly detaled maps and on a pc like mine it tends to leg on more then 2 connections. (not my net my pc just falls behind)
i was thinking you could make low rez maps for slower pcs so they dont leg. example if im under water thers no leg on my server. if im trying to fight in a high detail area my pc legs so my server seems to leg for the guys connected.
im only a 333 with 128 ram and a 64 meg ati card. plenty to run reg hl. but you pimped the graphes on esf with is a good thing.

and no the high rez models dont bother my pcs speed just the maps.

so maybe some simple maps for slower pcs so they can host without leg. this is more of a request if you dont do it its fine. i will play anyways just a bit slower then the rest.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can always not play on the maps with lots of models and turn down ur fx settings

Best answers
kamas island isnt stess at all. gfx are 640 by 680 open gl not mutch lower you can get there. i will tweak some settings. like i said im only asking i will play anyways. acully a map with fog would work great. i notec underwated vis is tunred down therby its not drawing as many things. make a map with fog and it would work great.:p

beofor you ask yes i have everything i possable can off. if i shut anything else down my pc would shut down lol.

dam pos pc someone donate me a nice new one.
;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom