Life after ESF: Final

Best answers
I haven't really given any thought about this up until recently, what does the team plan on doing after the release of ESF: Final? This mod has been in development for many years and I'm sure you guys will be happy when its finished but has there been talk of future plans for the team as a whole?

I predict the game will be released in less than 2 years.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It should never release.

It's holding all of us together! We'll never see each other again if releases!

ESF SHALL BE ETERNAL!

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Well if ESF is eternal we are always together for eternal isnt it?
Perhaps when its released we come even closer... but dont come knock on my door I wont let you in hahaha.

Well I am gonna play it for a while.
And after that well dont know yet.
All depends whats comming.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You know... I actually have the fear of what if this game is released. If this game releases... It's the final version of ESF... The one that has been in production for quiet some time... And a lot of people will disappear from this community. I grew up with this community. A lot of these people here are some great people and people I would eventually try to meet in the real world. I mean, yea I would probably have to go to Europe just to meet them but... This community has a lot of memories for me and I am sure a many others have those feelings as well. So what? It's the internet right? Well I can't see it that way. I am just a bit tender hearted is all.

Discord Member
Best answers
I'm not to sure about the game creators, but I honestly believe if there are others still playing final I will be as well. It will be without a doubt the definitive DBZ fighting game and will keep that title until an actual game company straight up copies ESF. I believe that there will be a nostalgic feeling for the game creators though, they'll probably end up coming back to play it.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I understand DS's concern! I've thought of the exact same thing. However, if the game dies in the end after a few years after release, can't the forum be turned into a separate entity which is not based on the mod anymore? Right now we are a bunch of anime/tech nerds and hangout here err day. Can't that be something? (Just an example)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, as far as I know, the Devs aren't planning to stop making games after ESF.

Thus there is no need for the journey to end. ;)

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
NNK would be an awesome project to take to the next level *hint hint* *cough cough* :yes:

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally want the ESF team to make a Mecha Game. Something like MechMod.

๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Well technically when esf is released its 100% possible to recreate NNK or mechamod urselves tbh lol. And I say that becuz this esf is extremely customizable meaning u can make ur own moves, attacks, combos,huds, effects and characters pretty damn easy including transformations and everything hegehehehe.

Believe me when we start opening up and showing you guys the possibility with the amount of custom things u can do... Everything will become clear.

This is why its taking a while. We have basically been future proofing the game for extremely long durability and life cycle even after the dbz theme or even esf theme.

Trust me when I say the community will have 100x more things to do compared to now. Hehehhhehee.

Now back to me pooping. I been typing so long I forgot to whipe :D

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Poop for 5mins play with phone for 30

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Err Dalte while it is possible to recreate Mechmod, a NNK remake would require heavy duty coding.

And its MECHMOD not MECHAMOD >.>

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah dalte you dummy

๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
NO IT WUDNT GREGA AND DAMAERA U R BOTH UGLY STEPPED ON GUM

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread