Level Suggestion

Best answers
Well, just something I noticed in DBZ: When two powerful warriors fight, they must not only yell at each other, and leave someone alone when they are powering up, they must also destroy alot of terrain. What I am saying is this: perhaps in some levels, particularly the Namec ones, much of the terrain could be destructable, say the top layer of the ground could be blown away in sections until gradualy a hard layer of indestructable rock is encountered...or something like that. Just thought it may add more authenticity to the mod. Also, I always thought it was hilarious that although Goku was attempting to save Namek, he blew up large sections of it as much as Frieza did.

Best answers
Explodable areas, etc. have been suggested before. It wont happen though, because the Half-life engine has it's limits, and it would take far too long to be accomplishable.

Best answers
Yeap because this mod is only limited to the engine of Half-Life having terrian blow up would take way too much coding and would pro-long the release of the next beta's and not to mention would course massive lag on that map

Best answers
I say if they want destructable terrian make a dbz mod for red faction or make your own map

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthoug the halfife engine has its limits it is possible to create such a thing but this mod is supposed to be playale by everyone and that's the reason it will not be implented.It would also lag like hel.

Best answers
yeah my lag is usually in 3000-4000,maps like that will just make my lag sky rocket yo 5000-8000.

and thats just crazy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom