Level 3 and higher.

Best answers
im hoping that they add Adult-gohan (or teen gohan for the ant-****ers) and do this:

gohan
ssj gohan
ssj2 gohan
Mystic gohan

cause i love the transformation from ssj to mystic :D

Peace, Mystic

Best answers
Originally posted by Axeile

Freiza: Alien form & Final form

Cell: Perfect form & Ultra Perfect (after he blows himself up)

Buu: New buu & Kid Buu

Basically covers all 2 new transformation levels,
But;
----------------------------------------------------

Krillen:
Master R. suit
to
Armor (freiza saga)
to
Hair krillen skin.
to
His wife replaces him (android 17, he he ) :confused: :confused:

Vegeta:
Armor sj
to
Armor Ssj
to
Armor Ssj2 (training made his mucles look bigger in Cell saga )
to
Majin ssj ( no armor , just the boots)

Gohan:
Boy sj or saiyaman
to
Boy ssj or saiyaman ssj
to
Adult ssj2
to
Mystic sj (after great sword training.)

Piccolo:
Piccolo (cape and hat)
to
Piccolo fused with Neil (cape with no hat, dark shade of green)
to
Piccolo fused with Kami (no cape nor hat, darker shade of green)
to
Super Piccolo ( bigger in mass)
Frieza was an Alien, so I don't know what "Alien form" is. Frieza had 4 forms, and his final form has different strengths.

What is "New Buu?" There is Fat Buu, Good Buu, Evil Buu, Majin Buu, Buu, Super Buu, and Kid Buu (and ubuu if you want to be technical).

Vegeta never went SSj2 in the cell saga, Gohan was the first to hit SSJ2. Vegeta did these transformations:

Normal
Oozaru
SSJ
USSJ (when he fought Cell, he went Ultra SSJ and bulked up, but as a result he was slower)
Majin Vegeta (ssj)
SSj2 Majin

You have other mistakes too, but you get the idea.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was trunks that went USSJ against cell? Vegeta allowed cell to transform into his perfect stage and as a result got his but kicked by him. Then trunks stepped in and transformed into an ussj. He was much stronger but slower, as you said.

Best answers
Originally posted by mystifmagic

Normal
Oozaru
SSJ
USSJ (when he fought Cell, he went Ultra SSJ and bulked up, but as a result he was slower)
Majin Vegeta (ssj)
SSj2 Majin

Piccolo:
Piccolo (cape and hat)
to
Piccolo fused with Neil (cape with no hat, dark shade of green)
to
Piccolo fused with Kami (no cape nor hat, darker shade of green)
to
Super Piccolo ( bigger in mass)
Vegeta Did Go to SSJ2 the Second he became Majin Vegeta...!

He has Never Been Majin SSJ

And Piccolo Does always Use The Cape only when he is fighting does he drop it...!

Best answers
ever heard something called beam capping? so that beams dont blow up the whole map?

and u should stop thinking about transformations. the team already did cool transformation without you, and if u say something like "aura lightning would be cool" they already have done it 1 month earlier. they do even mroe cool stuff u never thought about.

Best answers
No hes right there is no ultra perfect cell,

Let me break down for you guys what cell is and what he can do.

As all of you know Cell has Saiya-jin Cells/Blood, Namek Cells/Blood, Earthling Cells/Blood, and Changeling Cells/Blood.

When Cell said he went perfect he would reach powers beyond imagination or something like that.
Cell reached perfect and well that happened so. Remember when cell fought goku and Cell powered up,
didn't u see a Yellow Aura, and heard the Super Saiya-jin aura sound, Well cell can go ssj. Now when cell was killed well basically almost died but came back. There is something saying when a saiya-jin becomes close to death and is healed they come back stronger. Well Cell came back stronger but, he went SSJ2. Cell had the lightning around him like gohan and the ssj aura sound and yellow aura.

Goku's regular form moves:

Goku
Melee
Ki Blasts
Kaioken x5, x10, x20 (x5 multiply .3 of pl, x10, multiply .5 of pl, x20 .7)
Kamehameha
Taiyoken (Solar Flare)
Genki Dama

Best answers
Goku's forms should be normal, ssj1, ssj2, ssj3

Vegeta's forms should be normal, ssj1, ssj2, and majin vegeta

buu's should be from fat buu, evil majin buu before absorbing fat buu, majin buu after absorbing fat buu, and evil kid buu

frieza's should be from normal, to form 2, form 3, form 4

piccolo's should be normal with cape and hat on, than him fusing with nail with both hat and cape on, than him fusing with kami with both cap and hat on, than final should be when he takes off his heavy clothing

gohan should be teenage gohan to start with, not 11 year old, than ssj1, than ssj2, than mystic, in mystic, his eyes should be teal, and the aura should be red just for looks so he wont look like regular gohan

krillin should be normal krillin, than krillin with armor clothing, than krillin with hair and regular clothes, than krillin with hair but with fighting clothes like the normal krillin

Cell should be from imperfect cell, cell after absorbed 17, than cell after absorbing both androids (perfect cell), than ultra perfect cell after he exploded and came back stronger

trunks should be trunks without sword, than trunks with sword, than ssj1 trunks, than ultra ssj (not to the point where he goes slower though)

anyways those are what i think the transformations should be. and all of the characters each have 3 transformations.

Best answers
I think it's less important to stick to the series than to make all the transformations seem about equal. Trunks getting a sword is not exactly equal to Goku going SSJ, and it certainly doesn't raise his PL any. You can just have all the Saiyans go SSJ3, with the possible exception of Gohan, who can go Mystic or something. Buu got weaker, not stronger, when he became Kid Buu, so I think Kid Buu shouldn't even appear. I think it should go, Fat Buu, Evil Buu (the one we have right now), the Super Buu right after they fused, then depending on how "realistic" you want it to be, either the way he looks later on when fighting Gotenks, or how he is when he absorbs Gotenks and Piccolo and/or Gohan, he's definitely the most powerful at that point. Only problem I guess some people would have is that Gohan would still be playable after someone "absorbs" him and goes Ultra Buu or w/e, but I don't think that matters, Cell's trans right now involves absorbing someone who's not even there...

But let's keep in mind we're just throwing ideas around, these are not going to happen anytime soon, just thinking about it for fun...

Best answers
I think fat buu with evil buu, and Buu (the one in my avatar) and his ascencions should be seperate player options..

Best answers
Quote/Shin Goku:
Goku's forms should be normal, ssj1, ssj2, ssj3

Vegeta's forms should be normal, ssj1, ssj2, and majin vegeta

buu's should be from fat buu, evil majin buu before absorbing fat buu, majin buu after absorbing fat buu, and evil kid buu

frieza's should be from normal, to form 2, form 3, form 4

piccolo's should be normal with cape and hat on, than him fusing with nail with both hat and cape on, than him fusing with kami with both cap and hat on, than final should be when he takes off his heavy clothing

gohan should be teenage gohan to start with, not 11 year old, than ssj1, than ssj2, than mystic, in mystic, his eyes should be teal, and the aura should be red just for looks so he wont look like regular gohan

krillin should be normal krillin, than krillin with armor clothing, than krillin with hair and regular clothes, than krillin with hair but with fighting clothes like the normal krillin

Cell should be from imperfect cell, cell after absorbed 17, than cell after absorbing both androids (perfect cell), than ultra perfect cell after he exploded and came back stronger

trunks should be trunks without sword, than trunks with sword, than ssj1 trunks, than ultra ssj (not to the point where he goes slower though)

anyways those are what i think the transformations should be. and all of the characters each have 3 transformations.
Quote\--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Goku your not accurate. (please if u post about levels be accurate, that means watch jap dbz so u know what your talkin about funi has messed it up for all of u.)

Goku : ssj, ssj2, ssj3(i agree it would be too powerful but it will have 1 disadvantage like, you will lose hp..)

Vegeta: ( w/ saiya-jin armor) ssj , super vegeta
Vegeta: (w/ buu outfit) ssj - ssj2 (majin vegeta)
vegeta was the same person they just called him majin vegeta for some reason he let himself get seduced so he can get babidi's power up so he could fight goku and get stronger. (Notice that ssj2 has lightning around the user and there hair is more spikey and in the air. perfect example:
Goku has 3 strands of hair down when hes ssj, when he goes ssj2 he has one hair strand coming down.

Buu: Fat Buu - Skinny buu (should show him eating fat buu when eh goes super buu) - Super buu (probably include the clothes he wore) - True buu.

Freeza: Form 1, Form 2, Form 3, Form 4, Form 4 100%(bulky)

Young Gohan: (Clothes from Piccolo) normal, SSJ, SSJ2

Teen Gohan: (great saiyaman clothes) normal, ssj (helmet and cape comes off) - ssj2 ( his only black part of his clothing is remaining now)

Mystic Gohan: Normal, Mystic SSJ

Krillin: (orange gi like goku) normal - guru power up
(no hair stuff for krillin he really doesnt even fight when like that so its no point to even have him in)

Cell: Imperfect cell - Semiperfect Cell - Perfect Cell - Super Perfect Cell (he goes SSJ2 like gohan he has saiya-jin blood and he has the yellow aura and the ssj2 electricity around him)

Trunks: (normal clothes w/ sword) normal - ssj
Trunks: (Saiya-jin Armor) normal - ssj - ussj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill say it again and again

more transformations will be in later betas

the end

period

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom