let's change the story..

Best answers
For now we can swich the charater in namek saga and change the story line..
If Goku was fight with koola in Namek but not Frieza, than what's gonna be??
I suppose that koola can be easily to knock dawn Goku all the time in his normal form before Goku turns SSJ. guess that would be more fun......

Or If Koola turns his max form and killed vegeta in the early battle before goku's arrival, than what would be next?? 10 times kaioken vs max koola??

vs

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you can pretend its dbz and realize Cooler would have done the the same exact thing as Frieza.

Its like the friggin Power Rangers. Rather than get into the Megazord as soon as the fight starts and squash that monster's tiny ass, they prefer to fight, lose, wait for the monster to grow, and then summon the Megazord.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Or you can pretend its dbz and realize Cooler would have done the the same exact thing as Frieza.

Its like the friggin Power Rangers. Rather than get into the Megazord as soon as the fight starts and squash that monster's tiny ass, they prefer to fight, lose, wait for the monster to grow, and then summon the Megazord.
that may be ture, but more harder then the original story, even that nubish frieza could able to gave goku a shock, than I guess koola would more gift for that. first koola is a big melee fan, he won't go easy on goku in any move, also he won't play with goku like frieza did. Goku may defeat him but he would be sacrifice in that battle either with 0% chance alive!! becuz when before he went ssj rthat he already took damage more then frieza gave, he may power up with his rage but won't take too long when he has the battle damage.

first, megazord is a bot! second, that is the teen show, than teen show always good kick evil ass....also the story is so lame.(For American version, but I wonder if ABC family can try something new!! becuz the monster and villaim r too stupid!!)

I rather watch Ultraman (Tiga!! it was show on Fox chennal) or justice league Unlimit!! the villaim has the difference style and personally in each episode!!

>>I think there's why could Akira Toriyama not to add this charater in original TV series, becuz Goku was really screw up in the early battle during the movie. guess not to mention the namek saga. Goku would be kill in that series becuz they would put both of them together after the planet destroy!!

Best answers
My only question is this:
Why do you choose a side and argue it heavily in every poll that's supposed to let other users state their opinions?

Best answers
g0jack said:
My only question is this:
Why do you choose a side and argue it heavily in every poll that's supposed to let other users state their opinions?
that wasnt just what i mean, u can tell ur opinion too.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
that may be ture, but more harder then the original story, even that nubish frieza could able to gave goku a shock, than I guess koola would more gift for that. first koola is a big melee fan, he won't go easy on goku in any move, also he won't play with goku like frieza did. Goku may defeat him but he would be sacrifice in that battle either with 0% chance alive!! becuz when before he went ssj rthat he already took damage more then frieza gave, he may power up with his rage but won't take too long when he has the battle damage.

first, megazord is a bot! second, that is the teen show, than teen show always good kick evil ass....also the story is so lame.(For American version, but I wonder if ABC family can try something new!! becuz the monster and villaim r too stupid!!)

I rather watch Ultraman (Tiga!! it was show on Fox chennal) or justice league Unlimit!! the villaim has the difference style and personally in each episode!!
Dragonball Z is a teen show. Add all the blood you want. Its still a teen show. The good guy ALWAYS wins in DBZ. Always. Had Cooler been on Namek rather than Frieza, it would have changed the entire story. Vegeta wouldn't have been there. Goku and friends probably wouldn't have been there. Krillin wouldn't have died. Had they actually met for some reason, Goku would win a bit, Cooler would trans and say "LOOK AT MY POWER NOW!!!" and then Goku would start losing. Then Goku would reveal a tech hes been working on the for the past 2 days and manages to severely wound Cooler. If Cooler has another trans, he'll use it. He'll almost kill Goku, but then he'll talk about how hes going to kill his entire family and everyone on Earth. Goku will either trans or reach some new level of power because hes fighting for someone other than himself blah blah blah. Goku wins.

First season Power Rangers was more for kids. I stopped watching after the White Ranger disappeared. Power Rangers was a fox show, and the characters were awesome.

Ultraman doesn't have Kimberly so I don't care.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker please do not double post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THIS DUDE?

In this case, I'd say Goku would get killed as fast as Vegeta did fighting Frieza... no matter how many Kaioken powerups Goku pulls out of his frickin' hat. DONE.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THIS DUDE?

In this case, I'd say Goku would get killed as fast as Vegeta did fighting Frieza... no matter how many Kaioken powerups Goku pulls out of his frickin' hat. DONE.
This idea was from the un-cut dvd, it gives me the idea becuz when in goku first power up and gave koola his first punch and koola said his brother is a insignificance weakling which defeated by goku and goku would not stand the chance for koola. yand it reminds me that the roshi was talk about goku is completely different from the day goku back to earth.

Zeonix said:
Dragonball Z is a teen show. Add all the blood you want. Its still a teen show. The good guy ALWAYS wins in DBZ. Always. Had Cooler been on Namek rather than Frieza, it would have changed the entire story. Vegeta wouldn't have been there. Goku and friends probably wouldn't have been there. Krillin wouldn't have died. Had they actually met for some reason, Goku would win a bit, Cooler would trans and say "LOOK AT MY POWER NOW!!!" and then Goku would start losing. Then Goku would reveal a tech hes been working on the for the past 2 days and manages to severely wound Cooler. If Cooler has another trans, he'll use it. He'll almost kill Goku, but then he'll talk about how hes going to kill his entire family and everyone on Earth. Goku will either trans or reach some new level of power because hes fighting for someone other than himself blah blah blah. Goku wins.

First season Power Rangers was more for kids. I stopped watching after the White Ranger disappeared. Power Rangers was a fox show, and the characters were awesome.

Ultraman doesn't have Kimberly so I don't care.
thx man, u gave me the idea, what about if they r both show up in the show?? that than what will be? guess that would be frieza vs vegeta and koola vs goku!? o_O

and than they r both become ssj????

vs

vs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shouldn't pay attention to the DBZ movies cuz they don't make any sense at all. And as Zeonix said, Goku would hold some sort of speech like "I won't let you kill the ones i love" then he'd scream like a gutted pig and kick Coolers ass >_>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just so you know, I just gave you the script to every single fight.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it went Revitalized Prince's way, Fire Phoenix would step in along with God (Zeonix) and we'd own. And by we i mean Zeonix would do all the work, and by all the work i mean he'd blink once or twice. I'd just sit there and eat some chips.

But it wouldn't happen like that. It would happen Zeo's way whether you like it or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker this is the second time I'm asking you not to double post. The next time you will be warned.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Just so you know, I just gave you the script to every single fight.
well there's my script for new namek saga:

<part I>
part I
After Krillin make one last wish from the namek dragon and Frieza appear him self. than vegeta and piccolo would join the fight. but this time koola shows up..(he said he was born with this form 4 but frieza did not.) he look at piccolo and gohan when piccolo fight with frieza's form 3 and gohan interrupt the fight. but he still watch them and the z warriors doesnt notice he's exist!! until frieza design to trans to he's fianl form and piccolo would want to give frieza a surprise attack. but piccolo fail!! his body completely blow in piese by a single laser attack!! than gohan looks a giant powerlevel moving forward to him!! the red skin and muscular body and white shoulder with strong chast!! the guy stand before his face!! said "boy! u r smarter then I though for a brat !! u r so interresting!!" than give gohan a kick in gohan's stomach and knock him into the moutain and crash the moutain!!

Vegeta looks this screen, say" what the hack!! who the hell is this guy??!!", " His my older and ironic brother!!" said from frieza's mouth!! he's complete different from the form he looks!! " he's complete his transformation already??" vegeta shock...." watch ur mouth weakling, I'm tired the boring show a while and u still not finish them, what the shame!!" said koola. "how dare u!! I am the emperor of universe!! I have the entire army and u dont have anything left!! loser!! after I kill them than I'll coming for ya!!" frieza threat. " go ahead try it, if u want to knocked in cave again!! well I won't argue with u again, becuz u r boring!! Idiot, how many time I told you not to act like weakling be cuz u cant depand them!! one day u would slack off ur power!! ".

When them taunt each other, vegeta plan to hurt him self!! he tell krillin to blow his chast and heal from dende than he can become the super saiyan!! but krillin doesnt want to, than gohan flow by from that cave. said softty" krillin!! do as he want, he's the one who can able to against that these monster brother!!" Krillin accept gohan and do it. but unfortunely, koola step i beyand the rock and look at them. he smirk!! " u'd better make me happy or I'll make the worstless situation u ever had!!" " hold it!! if u kill all of them that how about my dragonball!" said from frieza, he looks angry!! " this is my battle, now get ur as out of my territary!!", " dragonball huh?? I don't need it so I can destroy them whatever I want!!" said koola! Frieza knows koola's many step ahead of him if he really fight with koola than he would make ugly him self!! " huh!? u really dont care that immortal wish??" said frieza, " I don't really care becuz I believe my power, I'm training rather then talking like u!!"

" hahaha...what the funny family chat!! how touch!!" said from vegeta, he looks confidence, he knows with his new found power he can able to defeat frieza as well. but what about this guy?? He refuse to think the thing s happan next!! vegeta know this koola isn't a normal guy!! he could be more stronger then frieza!! " so u must be frieza's dog right??" said koola. "what r u!? bubu-wa-ga--ahhhhh!!!!" a big palm pinch at vegeta's nick before he finish his talk, " I always think that saiyan is something eles but u ruin my daydream!!" koola siad slowly. krillin shock that they will be doom by these monstrous bad dude. he think why isnt goku shows up!! at the same time goku heal!! what's gonna be??

plz continue......

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:

" u'd better make me happy or I'll make the worstless situation u ever had!!" " hold it!! if u kill all of them that how about my dragonball!" said from frieza, he looks angry!! " this is my battle, now get ur as out of my territary!!", " dragonball huh?? I don't need it so I can destroy them whatever I want!!" said koola! Frieza knows koola's many step ahead of him if he really fight with koola than he would make ugly him self!! " huh!? u really dont care that immortal wish??" said frieza, " I don't really care becuz I believe my power, I'm training rather then talking like u!!"

" hahaha...what the funny family chat!! how touch!!" said from vegeta. " so u must be frieza's dog right??" said koola. "what r u!? bubu-wa-ga--ahhhhh!!!!" a big palm lock vegeta's nick before he finish his talk, " I always think that saiyan is something eles but u ruin my daydream!!" koola siad slowly. krillin shock that they will be doom by these monstrous bad dude. he think why isnt goku shows up!! at the same time goku heal!! what's gonna be??
This is pretty much how every conversation goes when Im accused of cheating.

Anyway, that was an awesomely awesome story and I think you should become a writer.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i cant agree more on the issue that Goku would pull something out of his ass to kill Coler.

Oh ane the whgite ranger was the best of all nuff said.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:

<part I>
After Krillin make one last wish from the namek dragon and Frieza appear him self. than vegeta and piccolo would join the fight. but this time koola shows up..(he said he was born with this form 4 but frieza did not.) he look at piccolo and gohan when piccolo fight with frieza's form 3 and gohan interrupt the fight. but he still watch them and the z warriors doesnt notice he's exist!! until frieza design to trans to he's fianl form and piccolo would want to give frieza a surprise attack. but piccolo fail!! his body completely blow in piese by a single laser attack!! than gohan looks a giant powerlevel moving forward to him!! the red skin and muscular body and white shoulder with strong chast!! the guy stand before his face!! said "boy! u r smarter then I though for a brat !! u r so interresting!!" than give gohan a kick in gohan's stomach and knock him into the moutain and crash the moutain!!

Vegeta looks this screen, say" what the hack!! who the hell is this guy??!!", " His my older and ironic brother!!" said from frieza's mouth!! he's complete different from the form he looks!! " he's complete his transformation already??" vegeta shock...." watch ur mouth weakling, I'm tired the boring show a while and u still not finish them, what the shame!!" said koola. "how dare u!! I am the emperor of universe!! I have the entire army and u dont have anything left!! loser!! after I kill them than I'll coming for ya!!" frieza threat. " go ahead try it, if u want to knocked in cave again!! well I won't argue with u again, becuz u r boring!! Idiot, how many time I told you not to act like weakling be cuz u cant depand them!! one day u would slack off ur power!! ".

When them taunt each other, vegeta plan to hurt him self!! he tell krillin to blow his chast and heal from dende than he can become the super saiyan!! but krillin doesnt want to, than gohan flow by from that cave. said softty" krillin!! do as he want, he's the one who can able to against that these monster brother!!" Krillin accept gohan and do it. but unfortunely, koola step i beyand the rock and look at them. he smirk!! " u'd better make me happy or I'll make the worstless situation u ever had!!" " hold it!! if u kill all of them that how about my dragonball!" said from frieza, he looks angry!! " this is my battle, now get ur as out of my territary!!", " dragonball huh?? I don't need it so I can destroy them whatever I want!!" said koola! Frieza knows koola's many step ahead of him if he really fight with koola than he would make ugly him self!! " huh!? u really dont care that immortal wish??" said frieza, " I don't really care becuz I believe my power, I'm training rather then talking like u!!"

" hahaha...what the funny family chat!! how touch!!" said from vegeta, he looks confidence, he knows with his new found power he can able to defeat frieza as well. but what about this guy?? He refuse to think the thing s happan next!! vegeta know this koola isn't a normal guy!! he could be more stronger then frieza!! " so u must be frieza's dog right??" said koola. "what r u!? bubu-wa-ga--ahhhhh!!!!" a big palm lock vegeta's nick before he finish his talk, " I always think that saiyan is something eles but u ruin my daydream!!" koola siad slowly. krillin shock that they will be doom by these monstrous bad dude. he think why isnt goku shows up!! at the same time goku heal!! what's gonna be??

plz continue......

One of the funniest (and hardest) things i've ever read. Not only does it not make sense, but it .... doesn't make sense. lol what are you? Bubu-wa-ga--ahhhhh!!!!! lol

Best answers
<the part II>

part II
when vegeta gets in trouble with this ultimate fighting machine, he knows he would be torture to dead. he turns his power to the limit and try to strive from koola's hand. but koola wasn't able to try with him and release him. said" there's no more game, show me what you got!!" he calm. vegeta heard that koola wants to challenge, said " I am the prince of the Saiyan, the name vegeta, what is your name? oh!? I forgot u don't have name!! " koola doesn't listin vegeta's any single word, said " I've came here to search the power I thirst!! not interest make chat.u want to fight or what?? unless if u dont want for it but unfortunely I still have to kill u!! dont waste ur time and chance!!"

At this time a voice interrupt koola's talking, said " koola! what do u think u r? I'm in charge not u!!". it's frieza!! he looks angry. " koola, if u dont want the wish than get out of here. I'm not intention to allow u here!!" he warned!! "Oh!! so it's little brother got mad!! but u know I am the strongest in the universe and I can able to tear u in shrad if u dont mine!! even father is fears me so much than I guess u'll nothing to do with me!! beside I can destroy u for 100 time in second!! or u can try it!!" glared at frieza, he gave the last warned!! vegeta look at this, he knows even the mightest emperor may bend like kid by this guy, than he realize he would never become immotal if he cant defeat this monster!!" said " ok!! who cares who the hell is u but u will see the power of the saiyan!! and it would more! I'll become the Super Saiyan!!"

After vegeta gets his full power, he swoop to koola and slam at him, and koola won't dodge. just a moment later, it seems so quiet. "a simplely touch, huh?? that is all u got" koola look at vegeta, and vegeta's both arm hited on koola's nick and like nothing happan!!?? "I tough u may able to knock me iche!! but I'm so desipoint it!!" koola stare at vegeta. vegeta knows he's screw. but time frieza move forward at koola, said " my brother!! this guy is the part of my system. let me finish him!!" he beg at koola. " well!! fight with that useless trash will be just a waste even kill him, I won't mess my hand. it's all ur!!" than koola try to leave this place. but vegeta already flow on the sky and smile at koola. " do u think u r smart!! than take my ultimate attack!!" than vegeta fire his final fresh at koola!!. but there no way!? koola hasnt avoid that beam? Gohan said " vegeta!! r u try to blow this planet??" vegeta doesnt listin!! after a giant nuker explossion. vegeta did it!! he laugh at that those smoke and cloud.

After smoke desappear, koola still stand on the ground. just like nothing. not even a damage wound!! he stare at vegeta. " anything else?" he kept look. "u know I never show up my real power yet!! but for this time, u r my brother's that guy is the one I've search for!!" he smile. "kokrot??" said from vegeta. " yes, very clever!! he the power sourse I came for!! and I know he's some where, he's move forward to us!!" he look at the sky. he sense the power goku has. he smirk. " what another guy?? this can't be...." frieza confuse. " shut up!! u guy always depand the machine. u dont know everything!! stupid like father does!! be smart!" he look back at frieza and frozen him.

Otherwise, goku's awaken!! he feel so calm at this time. " hang on guys. I'm coming!! he fly out from the medical room and blowed a cave. he's ready!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow man. Im jealous of your writing ability. I think maybe you should add another character. Thats about it though. You should become a writer. I know I'd read your books.

Best answers
part III

when Goku stand on frieza's ship and this his new found power, some things interrupt his head, he smell some trouble!! " Gohan, krillin and piccolo?? what is going on?? their power r getting weaker. I got to do something. this is bad!!" but the same thine he sense thetwo of monstrous power around here also!! but a power is more strong then another power!! " if this power is belong to frieza than what is the other stronger warrior is?" " but for this new found power I'll able to use the kaioken 10 times with no doubt!! but that guy..." Goku think.

At the same time that koola felt goku too!! he look at the east and smile. " he finally come!" " hahaha.....u just dont get it do u!? kokrot isnt a normal fighter!! he would become the super saiyan someday and u'll pay back what u done to our planet!!" vegeta laugh. " let's see who's getting the last laugh!!" frieza said. "guess u forgoten how stronger in my final form!!" frieza come forward to vegeta. " curse it!!" vegeta jump on the air and conconcentrade the energe. " I'm not be defeat and never will!! kokrot is mine!!" than fire his garlic gun to frieza. " my mine...this won't help u so much!! oh would I pity u?" said from frieza. than frieza try to use his leg to kick it out of the atmosphere!! vegeta's last hope is gone now, he fear and tear. " oh my!! look the baby's cry!? should I wear u a dipper??" fireza deride at vegeta." knock it off!! just finish him off!!" koola stare frieza again. " u'll mine!! all mine!!" koola think.

When frieza play vegeta and tortue him around, a big energy's coming!! gohan lie dawn at ground, said softty " it's dad!! he finally make it!!" than he's out cold. yes!! it's Goku!! shows up like lighting. " he's fast!!" koola look at goku. " hahaha...like I said!! u all doom!! he's the one who will become the SUPER SAIYAN!!" this word from a bleeding crash mouth, vegeta still not giving up!! goku look at vegeta, said " stop vegeta, u r bleeding!!". " nooo...kokrot...u muussst....listinnnn..too..me!! do u know how was our planet destroy?? it was frieza!! frieza fear the saiyan power and destroy us before the legandary super saiyan bear!" vegeta said slowly and softty, " plz...they must die on saiyan's hand...." vegata dead. koola say " I'm not really afraid the saiyan, dont talk about me!!" and this time, sauza and his squal r complete defeat by a miystic young man who has the purple hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom