let's change the story..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. Even in this story Vegeta cried like a +++++.

I wonder who this young person with purple hair could be. Is it Hercule? Krillin? It has to be Master Roshi.

Best answers
well there's my script for new namek saga:

season I

part I
After Krillin make one last wish from the namek dragon and Frieza appear him self. than vegeta and piccolo would join the fight. but this time koola shows up..(he said he was born with this form 4 but frieza did not.) he look at piccolo and gohan when piccolo fight with frieza's form 3 and gohan interrupt the fight. but he still watch them and the z warriors doesnt notice he's exist!! until frieza design to trans to he's fianl form and piccolo would want to give frieza a surprise attack. but piccolo fail!! his body completely blow in piese by a single laser attack!! than gohan looks a giant powerlevel moving forward to him!! the red skin and muscular body and white shoulder with strong chast!! the guy stand before his face!! said "boy! u r smarter then I though for a brat !! u r so interresting!!" than give gohan a kick in gohan's stomach and knock him into the moutain and crash the moutain!!

Vegeta looks this screen, say" what the hack!! who the hell is this guy??!!", " His my older and ironic brother!!" said from frieza's mouth!! he's complete different from the form he looks!! " he's complete his transformation already??" vegeta shock...." watch ur mouth weakling, I'm tired the boring show a while and u still not finish them, what the shame!!" said koola. "how dare u!! I am the emperor of universe!! I have the entire army and u dont have anything left!! loser!! after I kill them than I'll coming for ya!!" frieza threat. " go ahead try it, if u want to knocked in cave again!! well I won't argue with u again, becuz u r boring!! Idiot, how many time I told you not to act like weakling be cuz u cant depand them!! one day u would slack off ur power!! ".

When them taunt each other, vegeta plan to hurt him self!! he tell krillin to blow his chast and heal from dende than he can become the super saiyan!! but krillin doesnt want to, than gohan flow by from that cave. said softty" krillin!! do as he want, he's the one who can able to against that these monster brother!!" Krillin accept gohan and do it. but unfortunely, koola step i beyand the rock and look at them. he smirk!! " u'd better make me happy or I'll make the worstless situation u ever had!!" " hold it!! if u kill all of them that how about my dragonball!" said from frieza, he looks angry!! " this is my battle, now get ur as out of my territary!!", " dragonball huh?? I don't need it so I can destroy them whatever I want!!" said koola! Frieza knows koola's many step ahead of him if he really fight with koola than he would make ugly him self!! " huh!? u really dont care that immortal wish??" said frieza, " I don't really care becuz I believe my power, I'm training rather then talking like u!!"

" hahaha...what the funny family chat!! how touch!!" said from vegeta, he looks confidence, he knows with his new found power he can able to defeat frieza as well. but what about this guy?? He refuse to think the thing s happan next!! vegeta know this koola isn't a normal guy!! he could be more stronger then frieza!! " so u must be frieza's dog right??" said koola. "what r u!? bubu-wa-ga--ahhhhh!!!!" a big palm pinch at vegeta's nick before he finish his talk, " I always think that saiyan is something eles but u ruin my daydream!!" koola siad slowly. krillin shock that they will be doom by these monstrous bad dude. he think why isnt goku shows up!! at the same time goku heal!! what's gonna be??

part II

when vegeta gets in trouble with this ultimate fighting machine, he knows he would be torture to dead. he turns his power to the limit and try to strive from koola's hand. but koola wasn't able to try with him and release him. said" there's no more game, show me what you got!!" he calm. vegeta heard that koola wants to challenge, said " I am the prince of the Saiyan, the name vegeta, what is your name? oh!? I forgot u don't have name!! " koola doesn't listin vegeta's any single word, said " I've came here to search the power I thirst!! not interest make chat.u want to fight or what?? unless if u dont want for it but unfortunely I still have to kill u!! dont waste ur time and chance!!"

At this time a voice interrupt koola's talking, said " koola! what do u think u r? I'm in charge not u!!". it's frieza!! he looks angry. " koola, if u dont want the wish than get out of here. I'm not intention to allow u here!!" he warned!! "Oh!! so it's little brother got mad!! but u know I am the strongest in the universe and I can able to tear u in shrad if u dont mine!! even father is fears me so much than I guess u'll nothing to do with me!! beside I can destroy u for 100 time in second!! or u can try it!!" glared at frieza, he gave the last warned!! vegeta look at this, he knows even the mightest emperor may bend like kid by this guy, than he realize he would never become immotal if he cant defeat this monster!!" said " ok!! who cares who the hell is u but u will see the power of the saiyan!! and it would more! I'll become the Super Saiyan!!"

After vegeta gets his full power, he swoop to koola and slam at him, and koola won't dodge. just a moment later, it seems so quiet. "a simplely touch, huh?? that is all u got" koola look at vegeta, and vegeta's both arm hited on koola's nick and like nothing happan!!?? "I tough u may able to knock me iche!! but I'm so desipoint it!!" koola stare at vegeta. vegeta knows he's screw. but time frieza move forward at koola, said " my brother!! this guy is the part of my system. let me finish him!!" he beg at koola. " well!! fight with that useless trash will be just a waste even kill him, I won't mess my hand. it's all ur!!" than koola try to leave this place. but vegeta already flow on the sky and smile at koola. " do u think u r smart!! than take my ultimate attack!!" than vegeta fire his final fresh at koola!!. but there no way!? koola hasnt avoid that beam? Gohan said " vegeta!! r u try to blow this planet??" vegeta doesnt listin!! after a giant nuker explossion. vegeta did it!! he laugh at that those smoke and cloud.

After smoke desappear, koola still stand on the ground. just like nothing. not even a damage wound!! he stare at vegeta. " anything else?" he kept look. "u know I never show up my real power yet!! but for this time, u r my brother's that guy is the one I've search for!!" he smile. "kokrot??" said from vegeta. " yes, very clever!! he the power sourse I came for!! and I know he's some where, he's move forward to us!!" he look at the sky. he sense the power goku has. he smirk. " what another guy?? this can't be...." frieza confuse. " shut up!! u guy always depand the machine. u dont know everything!! stupid like father does!! be smart!" he look back at frieza and frozen him.

Otherwise, goku's awaken!! he feel so calm at this time. " hang on guys. I'm coming!! he fly out from the medical room and blowed a cave. he's ready!!

part III

when Goku stand on frieza's ship and this his new found power, some things interrupt his head, he smell some trouble!! " Gohan, krillin and piccolo?? what is going on?? their power r getting weaker. I got to do something. this is bad!!" but the same thine he sense thetwo of monstrous power around here also!! but a power is more strong then another power!! " if this power is belong to frieza than what is the other stronger warrior is?" " but for this new found power I'll able to use the kaioken 10 times with no doubt!! but that guy..." Goku think.

At the same time that koola felt goku too!! he look at the east and smile. " he finally come!" " hahaha.....u just dont get it do u!? kokrot isnt a normal fighter!! he would become the super saiyan someday and u'll pay back what u done to our planet!!" vegeta laugh. " let's see who's getting the last laugh!!" frieza said. "guess u forgoten how stronger in my final form!!" frieza come forward to vegeta. " curse it!!" vegeta jump on the air and conconcentrade the energe. " I'm not be defeat and never will!! kokrot is mine!!" than fire his garlic gun to frieza. " my mine...this won't help u so much!! oh would I pity u?" said from frieza. than frieza try to use his leg to kick it out of the atmosphere!! vegeta's last hope is gone now, he fear and tear. " oh my!! look the baby's cry!? should I wear u a dipper??" fireza deride at vegeta." knock it off!! just finish him off!!" koola stare frieza again. " u'll mine!! all mine!!" koola think.

When frieza play vegeta and tortue him around, a big energy's coming!! gohan lie dawn at ground, said softty " it's dad!! he finally make it!!" than he's out cold. yes!! it's Goku!! shows up like lighting. " he's fast!!" koola look at goku. " hahaha...like I said!! u all doom!! he's the one who will become the SUPER SAIYAN!!" this word from a bleeding crash mouth, vegeta still not giving up!! goku look at vegeta, said " stop vegeta, u r bleeding!!". " nooo...kokrot...u muussst....listinnnn..too..me!! do u know how was our planet destroy?? it was frieza!! frieza fear the saiyan power and destroy us before the legandary super saiyan bear!" vegeta said slowly and softty, " plz...they must die on saiyan's hand...." vegata dead. koola say " I'm not really afraid the saiyan, dont talk about me!!" and this time, sauza and his squal r complete defeat by a miystic young man who has the purple hair.

part IV

When sauza try to walk koola anf tell him they have a new costumer, " new company here huh?? guess I have to deal with this my self!" koola think. but that young man keep walk to koola too. said " I am the prince of the saiyan, I'm trunks!! the son of vegeta!! i"ve came from future becuz the only purpose is destroy u!!" that young man stare at frieza and koola, "hahahaha..I never heard that trash do has a son!! than he must be another trash!!" said from frieza. " quiet!! u u know know what u talking about!! he's power is amazing. even bigger then other. accept the guy name kokrot!!" koola look at that young man. he counts that young man's power. but the same time that young man walk to vegeta and goku. " still I was too late to self my father..." trunks looks upset. " so u must be goku right?? I heard a lot of story about urs!! guess u know mom, her name is bulma!!" truanks said. but goku dont understand.

"what?? how is that happan?" goku confuse. " well this is a long story sence mom came here to search dragonball and bring her friend back. but until u defeated by frieza and killed. mom was capture by his man util my father rescued her... well guess I'm still not too late. u r the only hope" trunks said. " but if u r vegeta's son.....vegeta is dead!!" goku confuse more. " he's not dead yet!! he was just out cold and he's in danger!! we need the medical attention!!" trunks looks worry. " wellll...siirr...I may able to handlllee...it. if u dont mine. my name is dende!!" said dende.

When trunks talk about his past, kool aready swoop on him. " let's get dawn the business, boy!" he slam at trunks and knock into the giant cave without any alert!! than use the hand to pinch turnksand throw to the rock!! " trunks!!" goku yowl at trunks. " u should worry ur own ass monkey!!" frieza already stand before goku's face and fire himoff by a blast!! he smirk, but goku still stand on it!! " shoot!! I though u can do some awesome attack but u r so dirty!!" said goku. " hurry up dende!! do whatever u can!! krillin, u too!!" " yes sir!!" dende pick up vegeta, piccolo and gohan runs away with krillin. " well-well, how touch story!! but u'll demise has been come!!" frieza raise his palm fire a energe ball to goku but goku dodge. " what!?" frieza suppriced that a saiyan could ever dodge his attack!! the other battle side,
trunks face koola!!

" bring ur full power young boy!! that aint ur full strangth" koola look at trunks, " u ain't stupid! guess i have to bring it on, the Super saiyan!! ahhhhh-" said trunks and he power up his aura to hyper. buff aura full cover trunks body he's hair turns yellow!! koola look at this screen.. he sure looks happy, said " aleast!!! there the battle I never had, I'm bored about been wining easy!!" he swoop to trunks and slam at trunks face and put he into the giant hole!! but trunks stand up and walk back. " u still don't get it do u?? it's hurt but not much!!" said and punch back at koola. than koola get hitted abd know in the mountain and crash the mountain!!

goku feel the powerlevel too, " it's that trunks!? he's really that powerful, if he is than his power must be strong then frieza!!" goku think.

part V

In master king kai's planet, " noo..This is ugly, I've never seem this worst situation and it is really happaned!!" king aki looks scare, " this time the entire universe r shaking!! goku never win..(cry)". " this is serious!! that frieza is really some thing else!!" yamcha said. " u guys all wrong, it isnt just frieza along...has another charater in here and he's much stronger then frieza!! sry guys but I cant tell how stronger is this guy and I dont think that goku can handle it. he is frieza's brother. the name is koola!! he's the ruthless fighter in the universe and he's mean!! there's why was I try to stop goku not to fight frieza's family no matter what!!" king kai sobbing. " I'm not much worry about goku!! beside he hasn't use kaioken attack yet. he could raise to 10 times stronger then his normal been!! right king kai??" said teinshihan. and he's confidence!! " sry guys..but goku already use kaioken attack but still got beaten..." king kai said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the main while, frieza was completely slack with goku, he got beaten becuz goku has the fighting skill and power near equal as he has. " well, u wont to play with me do u?? dont u think u r smart becuz I was use 10% in my battle and now I'll raise to 50% in my maxium strangth!! for now I'll ask u to do me a favor before u kill!!" frieza said, " I"m listining!!" said goku. " would u join me!!?? been my club u can have anything!! or u can choose suffer and death!!" frieza calm. he looks quiet. " oh no...he's not bluffing" goku a little worry about it. than he concentrade the energe in his handand ready to fire.
also he raise his power in the same time, " kaioken times 5!! Ka-me-ha-me---haaaaaaa!!!" goku fire on frieza!!

In this time, Goku use kamehameha fire at frieza!! but frieza dodge also. than they r struggle in the fist fight!! " oh man, I already use 5 times kaioken in battle but still not looks good!! guess I have to turn 10 times!! but before I have to eat the sensu first!!" goku speak on his mine. but this time he knock by frieza and turn into the ground!! he take a sensu and put in his mouth quickly, than he turns to kaioken 10 times!! " guess with sensu's help my akioken could be twice tronger then before, like 20 time kaioken!!" goku smile. " what!! this cant be?!" frieza yawl. the situation has been change!! goku knock him dawn and punch his face in that few second when frieza yewled!! " curse u monkey!!"the word from frieza's bleeding mouth!! than frieza jump up to the air, said " muhahaha...u r really something!! but I haven't bring my power yet!! u see I'm only bring 50 % in my battle strangth and I havent use it complete yet." said frieza

Otherwise, after heal from dende. vegata really angry at his power. " all this time!! why r u gift always more then me kokrot!!?? this isnt fair!!" vegeta think in his mine. " look at the sky...ahhh!"krillin talk by his shakeing mouth, he looks scare!! " what it is krillin?? ahh..!" gohan looks this also. " king cold!!??" vegeta said. " u still forgoten me do u?? vegeta!!" said sauza. " teacher!!??" vegeta shock.

part VI

Main battle, koola still struggle with trunks melee fight. after a short shile, they r both stop attck!! " guess I'll show u my true form, play times over!! u r the first one who can challenge my fake form!!" said koola. " said what!?" trunks shock!! koola still keep talk " but now it's time for real battle!! hu -ahhhh!!" his muscle is growing up!! so as his skull turn to the cumb feature!! and his chest getting more muscular!! and the arm strong like metal!! he's transform with full cover red aura!! it shake the entire planet!!! after transformed, koola complete defferent then before he looks. his face full cover with a little mask and eyes turns red. his head like the king cumb!! trunks feel so freezing about this. trunks try to make the first attack to koola!! but koola isnt move and he won't dodge! " ok here we go!!" trunks punch at koola's face, but koola give a big fist and knock him dawn!? and he still flow on the air and not moving!!

" damn u!!" trunks knows there's no back off!! he turns his buff aura and power up!! than he concentrade his full energe in his both arm to the elbow and palm!! he fire his more powerful attack--burnning attack!! when the wave fire to koola, koola smirk and swoop into the beam and split the wave!! "what the hack!!?" trunks yewl, but not quite! koola emerge the beam and appear his face before trunks. " noway!!?" trunks startle with his hand. he's totally shock, there's no way koola can be that terrify! than koola knock step him into the rock and keep slam him!! than grab trunks leg and throw to the highland and the highland collapsed!! but trunks still can take it, he hitch back to the air and stare at koola.

" well!? shell we begin??" said with a deeper voice, koola swoop to trunks. " too fast!!" trunks said with shocking attitude. a fist put into his stomach and push him into the cave!! 'boo--waahhhhhh" trunks scream up with pain. than koola pinch his skull and throw him to the water and put him to the sky. " what's wrong with u, u should be smart!! " koola said and than slam him and punch to the volcano. but not yet!? he still not giving up!!he slam dawn a blast with both arm and fire to the volcano. after a giant nuker explossion. he flow inside of the rock and grab trunks skull from the dry lava!! phenomenal!!! "so?? super saiyan was that after all!" he smirk at trunks body. with his 5th form, he could detory the entire universe!! koola look at turnks and give him a big step on trunks rear!!! than trunks hair glow back to normal, guess he's dead now. koola grab trunks bleed face. he wants to show goku that he killed a guy who call super saiyan.

after a short moment....a voice comes out!!

" so this is ur true face huh??" king cold said, " shut up old man! if u make any single word than I'll destroy u also!!

part VII

" what r u doing here??" said koola. " I've heard some information about dragonball.." king cold said. " whatever u want!! just dont piss me off!" koola glare at king cold. king cold realize koola could be more then 100 times stronger then him, if he make koola angry that he would be screw!! " so u've came for that weakling!!" koola smirk at king cold. " how dare u speak the king like this!?" a soldier said. but not even one second, that soldier is gone with the all over the blood!! "nice shot my son!!" king cold smile at koola. " well I'd beter to search frieza, he own me one." said king cold.

"Not so fast!! u'll deal with me!!" a voice from a green guy, it's piccolo!! " take care old man, I'll go search that saiyan. also care that green guy" said koola, " wait my son..." sinse king cold try to yawl koola back but he still left!! " ok frieza's daddy!! prepare for battle!!" said piccolo. " hmm, let me check my scourter.....what!? over million!? huhhh.." king cold shock with piccolo's power!! " so do u want to fight me or just want to sneak out here?? old man!!" piccolo told to king cold with a evil smile. " grunt!! protect me!!" king cold yewl at his men. " we'll take care ur men!" said gohan and krillin!!

otherwise, vegeta face his old teacher, sauza!! " what r u doing here??" vegat yewl at sauza. " dont be so scare vegeta!! I'll make u better" sauza turns his energe blade and slice at vegeta. " curse him!" vegeta try to dodge that but fail. the blade already slice in his arm a bit. " wu-ahhh!!" vegeta scream with his pain and fell into the water!! sauza said " come up vegeta, i don't think u r the weak, u were destroy the ginyu force all by ur self!! do u?" too bad, sauza fire his power beam into the water and blow off it. vegeta is lie on the ground under the lake. " screw it!! I dont think he's that awesome!? but he sure really fast!" vegeta argue in his mind. he plan a trick to kill sauza, but how!?

than back to the main battle, goku keep punch at frieza and they r both struggle in the fight. " guess I have to bring my full strangth be fore I got beaten!" frieza think that he may not to defeat goku with his normal power and he design to push his 100% power.

Ps: sry pain.....i did some fix these post!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm positive that you could've fit all that into one post. I've already told you twice to knock off the double posting.

Have a warning.

And Zeonix, stop mocking him. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm, fanfics belong in the fanfic section :x ?

Best answers
season II

part VIII

" well~well! the mightest king cold is just some kind of budge coward after all!!" said piccolo. " hmm.. namekian always think that much!! but I shell turn u in the grave soon as possible!" king cold raise his hand and punch at piccolo. but piccolo catch his fist and kick him off to the ground!! " what the shame!! ur attack wore weaker then ur son--frieza!! even he could able to struggle with me at ur stage!" piccolo tuant at king cold. king getting angry and try to kick at piccolo. " too slow!!" piccolo turn back and knock king cold into the water!! " hohohohaha....do u ever think u r smart?? u r wrong namekian!! u know I could able to transform and increasemy power like my son did and I still have one!! so get ready to ur demise!!" yewl king cold.

" huh...go ahead u bone head!!" piccolo isnt seem too worry. " ahhhhhh-" king cold blow off his jacket and start transformming!! his skull getting grow longer and his nose is disappear. his mouth emerge out of skull also!! look like alien!! " so u r more ugly then frieza!!" piccolo laugh at king cold. king cold is mad! he keep fire the kiblast at piccolo, and piccolo dodge and block the attack. than king cold swoop at piccolo from the smoke!! picoolo knows king cold would act this way so he already prepare to knock him dawn!! few seconds later they r begin to struggle fight. after a moment piccolo begin to realize that king cold's power and they r both equal!! after a short moment piccolo stop the attack and retract back to the floor. " guess u r bring ur true power, I'll bring mine too!!" piccolo take off his training armor and power up!!

" so guess u r still weak then ur son frieza, he was knock me dawn with this form!! but u r so disapointed!!" said piccolo. " this is no way!!" king cold shock!! he look at piccolo, he knows he would be kill by this green man! than he intend to escape the battle!? " hey where u going??" piccolo chase too. why is king cold running away from his warrior pride?

part IX

Mian while, frieza design to turns his 100% maximum strangth to defeat goku. " well boy!! u're just like a person I've killed. he just like u, arrogant and stupid tiny little monkey, killed like insignificant trash!! now u have to shed ur blood to pay for it and I'll enjoy to torture u to death!! what do u say!? ahahaha.."freiza laughed. " well!! that's it! ahhhhh-" frieza overpower up his strangth to the maximum. also his muscle expending. "this is not looking good!" goku though. he was reckon about to finish frieza with just 10 times kaioken, but now he has to change the plan!! otherwise koola already stood on the hill and watch them far away.

" so boy!! ready to challenge the real frieza yet?"frieza smile. "hmm! I'm not much worry about u! do I?" goku said with a confusing face. " DIE!!!" frieza swoop up with his angry voice! " what!! he isn't bluff!! too fast!" goku already knock dawn to the grave. than frieza grab him by his tail and throw to another hill...." this is it!! how do I beat this monster like this!!" goku felt the terror in his body!! " what's the matter?? the baby need popo?? or I'll give u better!!" than throw goku in the lake. but not yet! frieza still grab goku's head and force to put goku in the water!! he try to drown goku!! of cause!! after a moment, goku already stop struggle and freeze the breathe in the water!! " look!! have a sweat dream!!" frieza laugh.

But is that so?? goku really defeated? " no!! I'm not gonna to giving up!! my friend and home planet r depand on me!! I must win!!" goku struggle with the must powerful aura!! " what! there's no way!!" frieza never believe that is happaned!! " I have to defeat u!! no matter how stronger u r!! time for the 20 times kaioken!!" goku yewl at frieza and swoop to him! " noooooo! I can't move a bit!!"frieza said. goku punch at frieza's face and turn him into the ground and smash the subface!! but frieza still stand up!! not quite! goku fires the kamehameha again at frieza and complete smash frieza. after smoke disappear, frieza lie on the floor with the his half body " u r so dead!! curse u saiyan!!" frieza really mad!! but he can't fight any more....

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
They would have all died quickly, and all you fans of Cell, Buu, Uub etc would be living less fulfilled lives.... hows that for an alternate result?

.... moved to correct location

Best answers
Cheeseman said:
They would have all died quickly, and all you fans of Cell, Buu, Uub etc would be living less fulfilled lives.... hows that for an alternate result?
I think your story lacks creativity

G
KelesK said:
I think your story lacks creativity
Yea but he's right lol. Maybe Cooler would kill Krillin, making Goku SSJ, then Vegeta would spontaniously come back to life and go "Damn, I wish I was a Super-Saiyajin. *boom SSJ*" and then Goku's like "lolm8, I just remembered fusion" (I know he learns it after Namek blows up, oh well) and then they fuse into Gogeta and own Cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom